TPH > About myTPH

Hi there!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Faris:

--- Quote from: "CJMErl / Yami CJMErl" ---Yeah, but doesn't Japanese stuff ALWAYS attract idiots?
--- End quote ---

Yeah that's true.

Tetsuo9999:

--- Quote from: "Yaminomalex" ---
--- Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie" ---The term Youtube poop came from Tetsuo. Kill him for it.  :D
--- End quote ---

It was either him or me. I'm not really sure I remember clearly having a conversation with him and he said "Yamino, gonna submit some more poop to YouTube?" Whatever the case may be, I hate HATE HATE that phrase so much. I never made the videos to be popular in the first place, I only made them just for the hell of it. If I knew the impact of them, I would have never submitted them to YouTube in the first place.
--- End quote ---

No, it wasn't me. You messaged "Check out my latest Youtube Poop" to me a few months ago, and it just stuck.

Tetsuo9999:

--- Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie" ---The term Youtube poop came from Tetsuo. Kill him for it.  :D
--- End quote ---

Yamino said that buh6173 came up with it or something. I know for a fact that it wasn't me.

Tetsuo9999:

--- Quote from: "Yaminomalex" ---Another thing : I feel like the reason why the damn videos are popular in the first place is all my doing. I gave the links to all my friends and family, and then the damn Inuyasha stuff I submitted attracted a bunch of idiots.
--- End quote ---

Meh, it's the Internet. There's no rhyme or reason to having something you upload to it becoming popular. The stupidest thing can become a phenomenon overnight (Numa Numa, 9000, etc.), while more deserving pieces of work go unnoticed.

Yaminomalex:
Buh didn’t coin the term, but he  sure as hell mainstreamed it. I think it came out as nothing more than a little dumb side comment I made during an AIM conversation I had with Tetsuo and it stuck. much to my dismay. O:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version