Author Topic: YO What the F****K!?  (Read 18546 times)

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« on: July 09, 2005, 02:16:41 pm »
:evil: Yo man what´s the dealio? why the F*****n hell did you have to put in all the music bit torrent? that stuff don´t even work,
you will rot in hell for this,i´ll see to that!

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 02:19:47 pm »
:twisted: Yeah man..bit torrent sux,man why can´t you just go back to waiting for days to download music.i´ve been a proud visitor of the THP for a year and a half,and now i see you doin´this bit torrent shit,man you need help!

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 02:23:11 pm »
I´m wit ya´ll man,this bit torrent shit ain´t even worth it.i can´t even get it started,i bet you that whoever created bit torrent must be an accomplice with the creator of this site to destroy the internet as we know it,you better smarten up smart-ass or nobody´s gonna visit this site no more.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 02:29:15 pm »
Good.  We don't need ignorant scum like you in this community.
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 02:30:37 pm »
Hey man this site needs to be taken down,you can´t even do nothin´ .bit torrent is a waste of time and you should be ashamed of yourself for putting it in there in the first place! and you people are all WHORES for believing this PIMP that bit torrent is much better shame on everybody!

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 02:33:03 pm »
F***K you neotheone..the one what? the one and only A-hole..i´m down with that,you need a reality check child molester,that bit torrent is for suckers who´ll believe anything...imbecile

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 02:35:48 pm »
THPPlease,THPPlease&THPPlease is right,everybody needs a reality check,y´all are messed up if you think this bit torrent crap doesn´t work!so my statement is...DEATH TO BIT TORRENT!

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 02:40:14 pm »
Hey,Hey....you want this site to have bad publicity or somethin´?
take down the bit torrent and go back to zoo with the rest of your
F****ed up animals you call a family! if not,you will be very,veeeery sorry.And you´ll have hell to pay!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 02:46:24 pm »
Hmmm.... Sounds like another Jamie_05 here coming on....

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 02:49:26 pm »
I think this bit torrent crap gives this site a bad look,everybody needs to go F****K yourselves for thinking bit torrent works,i think i speak for everyone that bit torrent along with this site is nothing but Stupid Bulls**t  that  is nothing but a piece of F***kn
good-for-nothing website that sells a lot of crap,and if you think i´m done just listen to this.......

Hi,i´m Hate,the THP Creator...bit torrent is in because i´m a
fashion ho!and not only that but with bit torrent i will take over the internet as we all know it,Damn you all cuz victory is mine!!!
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Kary

• View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 03:04:50 pm »
What an idiot...

Don't you think that Protoman would keep it as a normal download if he could? As of now, he has no choice but to have it as bittorrent.

Read what he wrote before you blatantly insult a site.
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 03:07:26 pm »
protoman, please ban this obnoxious, immature child

i hate him, but hes probably too young to fight
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

TPHPlease

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 03:09:17 pm »
Don´t you think you´re way out of your league to be defending an ugly cause,¨Kary¨? My advice is to SHUT THE F**K UP!! you don´t know what´s really goin´on none of you know....You want him to get away with this unforgiving crime!? you people are soooo clueless! you can´t see what this stupid evil bastard does...god what a bunch of imbeciles!!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005, 03:11:14 pm »
What the crap? He's trying to save some bandwidth to keep the site from going away completely, and that makes him evil? Jeesus, maybe we should let this leecher use up all our bandwidth and take the site down?  :roll:
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Kary

• View Profile
YO What the F****K!?
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2005, 03:12:21 pm »
Boy, if you were in the same rooma s me, I would take this 2x4 to your head. Protoman doesn't like the bittorrent, I'm sure, but he'ss had no choice! Think it over, prick!
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."