TPH > Cartoons

Fan-Fic Idea

(1/3) > >>

MegaDaffy:
I've been thinking of doing a fan-fic on "MegaMan In The Moon" episode.
However, I don't know which idea works better.

Here are my Ideas:

1. I'd change the episode perspective to the girl's view (Yes, I know her name. I don't know if anyone else does).

2. The girl and her father go on another mission together (I'll add more if this works out).

3. What if.. Wily had sent the girl into space when holding her captive?

That's about it. Please leave an opinion on which one you think will work better. Thanks! :D

MegaDaffy:
I'm going to try the 1st idea and see how it goes.

I couldn't wait to watch my father go into space. I was invited to the launch along with his professor, Dr.Light and his robots Mega Man and Roll.

I saw him in a cart going towards the shuttle. I ran up to him and hugged him, I told him to tell me when he got on the moon. He nodded and drove off. I didn't know why he did that, Dr. Light and Roll thought he was just nervous. I knew that wasn't it, MegaMan said he'd go check on it.

I decided to check it out myself. I climbed up the ladder and got into the shuttle that my dad was going to be in. I looked around, there was a whole lot of equipment. I saw someone coming and so I hid behind a box and waited for them to pass by. I tried to leave but the door had been locked shut.

"Uh Oh!" I said as I found I was going into space without the proper training my father had. I found a closet and tried to open it, but the shuttle had started to take off. Pretty soon, I was in space with some other mysterious person. I opened up the closet and found a spacesuit in there, I put it on and was surprised that it fit me perfectly. The helmet also fit my head as well. In a small drawer next to where the suit was I found what looked like an air tank. I snapped it on my back and inserted the hoses that were connected to it into the front of my suit.

I went to go find my father and hoped that we could get out of here.

I'll write more later...   :D

Herb:
sounds good and all, but you HAVE to change your sentences so that EVERY ONE doesnt start with "I"

oh, and join the forum

Jehuty:
You must join!!! All unregistered guests will be destroyed!!!

Trigger:
Jehuty, you don't know how right you are dude.

^ Note: I made that LONG ago. And posted it here as a note to all unregistered guests. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version