TPH > Cartoons

MegaMan In The Moon

(1/2) > >>

MegaDaffy:
What did everyone think of this episode? I thought it was pretty good.

I also have some screencaps (206 of them) of that episode that I took from the episode on the main site. :D

Edit: Those 206 screencaps,They have the same theme as my avatar. :D

Jehuty:
Crystalman was awsome in that episode. Badass.

Crystalman:
Hence my names orgin. It wasn't the game it was that particular episode. He rocked anus hard in that episode, and gave Megaman a good fight. Too bad he only was in one episode, yet tey let yuppies like Frogman back.

Anyways, I made a fanfic comic in 8th grade revolving around Me, but I fused with a Pikachu to form Crystalman.  Wierd? Ok, i'll explain.

It revolved around me bumping in to Ed one day (Ed Edd, and Eddy's Ed) and he dropped a pic of my then g/f kissing him. I got mad and we get into a huge weird fight like DBZ style. I end up killing him then he sends Double D after me in a Gundam, and I kill that blah blah. Then Eddy, and Edd fuse into a super sayian 3 EDY (yes Eddy's 3 hair strands become longer) and we fight, and I never finished it.

Jehuty:
.................. Dude, that's a weird fanfic comic. My favorite part in the cartoon was when he went all "1, 2, 3" and knocked Megaman off his feet with a crystal!!!

UltraLukemeister:
Dude, Crystal Man IS the reason that episode exists. No question. Even though his powers weren't top-notch, they were definitely awesome.
"Mega Man, look out!"  <Mega Man> " :shock: "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version