Author Topic: But who am I to judge humanity?  (Read 17278 times)

Anonymous

But who am I to judge humanity?
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2005, 12:35:18 am »
Him? Not be a cheapass? AHAHAHA. You'd have a better chance of becoming god himself.

Vanguard

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2005, 12:38:11 am »
Oh? Even if I am quite uninformed of nightmare's tactics, I had to at least try, ya?

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2005, 12:40:31 am »
Yes, must try. Trying is half the fun. Even if the outcome isn't quite good, at least you ave it a shot. And that's what matters most sometimes. *insert more cliche stuff*

Vanguard

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2005, 12:44:23 am »
Know thy enemy and know thyself, and you will not be defeated in a hundred battles.

There's no place like home.

Don't drink water, fish have sex in it.

etc, etc....

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2005, 01:06:51 am »
Your mom

OHSNAP

All your base are belong to us

Someone set us up the bomb

WAZZUP?!!?!!?

Ect.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2005, 01:09:05 am »
Nightmare laughed his ass off, all of what Vanguard had seen was just a delusion in his pathetic, fragile mind, and while Vanguard wasted his time attacking a delusion of him, Nightmare had enough time to bring forth the invincible (Period.) Mech of ultimate mass destruction, capable of destroying entire universes in a fraction of a second, nothing else than The Final Creation.

Nightmare watched from the cockpit of TFC at what would soon be his next prey, yep, another easy battle, then again, every single battle in the universe is easy when you're the Illuminati Supreme Commander.

Nightmare then begins checking TFC's 55000000 shiny, colored buttons, designed so if anyone not belonging to the Illuminati pressed them, they would immediatly spray said individual with an acid capable of breaking the laws of physics and melt him to death.

Of course, if one of the Illuminati members pressed any of them, not only would the button proceed with it's function, but release some fancy pyrotechnics for extra eye-candy.

Nightmare deploys some Grand Cannons, Prism Towers, and Tesla Coils (surprised?), And levels the entire area for the hell of intimidation, while still leaving Vanguard alive.

CJMErl is then sucked into a vacuum, ala Ghostbusters, And then covered in Krazy glue (A prison that not even a ghost, spirit, or whatever can escape). He is then shattered with a hammer. And no, you can't avoid being sucked in, it's a friggin Ghostbuster Vaccum. I stole it from Luigi's mansion and fed it Doritos, giving it the power to suck you up regardless of what plane/reality/dimension you're on.

Nightmare then goes on and presses the "Giant Prey button", Turning Vanguard the size of TFC. NMX then deploys all of his tiny laser-slicing jet fighters, which cut him into large chunks of meat. Then, using a nuclear holocaust, All the pieces are sent flying and land in some interstate highway 5000 miles away.

Vanguard

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2005, 01:10:16 am »
Yo quero taco bell? (sp?)

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it exists in the heart of mankind.

I gladly sit on the grass and eat my bread while people manipulate galaxies over my head.

You have no idea how many times I have thought to myself, "Vanguard, this moment would be so much better if accompanied by the soundtrack of Big Daddy." I would be like a travelling department store; whenever you draw near, you hear music, and you're never quite sure where it's coming from- but one thing is clear; "that Vanguard guy is cool, and he has the music to prove it."

that last one would be kinda awesome, though.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2005, 01:12:16 am »
Told ya Vanny.

Vanguard

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2005, 01:20:02 am »
That you did, senor Guest. (Vanny? LOL! I like that one. Jean must know of this!)

Vanguard coughed. His body had respawned, good as new, beside the left leg of this Final Creation dealy. Vanguard looked up to the giant machine, and spoke, knowing that however sofly he said it this being with the ultimate arsenal would be able to hear it.
"Good show, Nightmare. You have completely and TOTALLY out-roleplayed me, so much that you don't even bother to defend yourself on what we were actually arguing about. Good sport there, lad!"
He spoke again after draining a dr. pepper from his coat inside pocket. "But, like I said, I like to finish my fights. Never said a preference between win or lose, so long as at least one victor is decided. And in the way of our roleplay, I think it's clear. Unless you have nothing further to say on the original dispute, I shall take my leave and you will remain with those you pretend to hate."
Vanguard gave another cough, this time from the stench around him emanating from god knows what.
"I shall stand here until you decide to make an action, Nightmare X."
Vanguard then turned to the guest with the odd sayings.
"Have you noticed that even though his name is Nightmare X, he doesn't have a shread of megaman influence about him? Something I noticed."

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2005, 01:23:49 am »
The 'guest' suddenly appeared next to Vanny, and turns his head and spoke to him "Well, when I first encountered him it was at PMM. I assumed he tacked it on for no real reason, besides to look cool or something like I had.  These days he's called Nightmare or NMX...No one really knows, as far as I'm aware. And I'm sure no one cares enough to know either. It just is. No one really questioned it, it's not important or anything. "

The 'guest' then took a seat int he bleachers with a video camera and watched.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2005, 01:25:35 am »
PMM = Planet MegaMan, for those unaware. >.>

Vanguard

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2005, 01:26:53 am »
Vanguard lifted one eyebrow. "PMM? My guess is, now I'm going out on a limb here, Planet Megaman? Oh god, WHY, why would he have had spawned from there? Unless it's met an overhaul since my last encounter with that forum, this NMX as you call him is a disturbed fellow indeed."
Completing his odd speach that served no purpose other than personal insight, Vanguard stood and awaited his godmoding fate.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2005, 01:27:53 am »
"Ha ha ha ha ha! Respawning.. what a common tactic, shame those guys at that one universe couldn't do it after I shattered existance as they knew it... yeah, the only reason I let this universe live for now is because you people make good firewood, watching each of you burn is just magnificent"

Nightmare laughed again, from The Final Creation, he was invincible, and as the Illuminati supreme commander, no petty argument could bother him, the stench coming from the piles of rotting corpses around didn't bother him either, as he was packing one of those Evil Dudes' Super Duper Pine Scent Cones, which were capable of eradicating, amongst radiation and other things, any kind of dislikeable smell.

Nightmare then realized he was late for the destruction of another civilization that could have made the universe a better place for all living beings, so he walked out, except walking, when talking about The Final Creation, means "Creating a hole through reality and moving to another place of choice in the entire universe in a billionth of a nanosecond".

Vanguard

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2005, 01:28:01 am »
Ah, how I wish to be more instincetive in pressing preview before submit. I would have seen that PMM part before I even entered it.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2005, 01:30:06 am »
"Depends on when you were there. I went there around Febuary and he was there being a dick like he always is. But, PMM went down a few months back, so it's gotten an overhual alright." The guest chuckled alittle. And turns to Van awaiting an answer.

The guest also point out that making an invincable machine is ALSO a common tactic, and that Night is just full of himself again. XD