Poll

Who's the next to get cowbelled?

Byte Man, Please!
1 (14.3%)
Cowbell Byte Man, that GTAIII freak!
0 (0%)
BM, that guy is absolutely annoying!
2 (28.6%)
Byte Man, he needs to get hit by something other than bricks!
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 06, 2005, 10:17:02 am

Author Topic: Who will get cowbelled next? Vote now!  (Read 21413 times)

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Who will get cowbelled next? Vote now!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2005, 01:30:13 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Ready.

Trust me, no mech, no matter how godly the skiver is (and trust me, it IS), can save you from the cowbelling I will rend upon you.

But trust me.  You'll like it.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2005, 01:31:31 pm »
That's no the Skiver. That's the Katana. It's my main ground combat mech, the Skvier is for everything else.

And I'm not gonna hide from it, I richly deserve it.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2005, 01:34:10 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
That's no the Skiver. That's the Katana. It's my main ground combat mech, the Skvier is for everything else.

*considers cowbelling you now, then decides to wait...*

Think I didn't know that?  I just thought you would try to use the skiver to thwart it!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2005, 01:35:03 pm »
Nah.

I need a 3D rendition of the Skiver.....

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2005, 01:51:07 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
Quote from: "jv2k"
So I'm not good enough to be cow belled!? Pft I don't need your cow bells anyway!

As jv2k sat there watching old nickelodian cartoons, a call was made to his phone.  Since it was so late, he was startled by the noise.  Knowing that no one within local calling distance is awake at this hour (and fearing the Long-Distance Reaper), he lets the machine pick it up.

As he heads to the kitchen to grab a late-night snack, he hears a voice on the machine saying this:

"What's your favorite way to get cowbelled?"

In a panic, he stops the machine, thereby cutting the connection, having witnesses the awesome power of the nuclear cowbell that destroyed his new friend monkeydog, along with monkeydog's hometown.  Visibly shaken, he decides to play Mega Man 5, and allows his nerves to calm down.

However, the phone rings again.

This time, however, he could swear he hears someone whistling as it's ringing.  As he answers, however, the whistling stops.  Nervously, he answers "Hello?"

"look outside your window."

Hesitantly, jv2k complies, and to his utter shock, sees a massive hoard of zombies outside!

"Lovely, aren't they?  These are my zombie lawyers.  They have served me faithfully for many a year, but they have outgrown their usefulness.  I needed to find a way to dispose of them without showing any sign of weakness.  Fortunately, I have a cowbelling list, and you are the next on it.  Now look above them."

He hears something like a weapon discharging as he complies with the command, looking just in time to see Byte Man teleport out.  He also sees something flying right at him.  Too late to run or scream, he realizes that Byte Man has taken Cowbell Man down, and the Nuclear Cowbell that he had now belongs to Byte Man.  He also realizes in that split second that running is useless.  The shot breaks throught the window, and connects directly with jv2k's forehead.

There were no screams.

There was no time.

There was only cowbell.  And then... nothing.

Well, jv2k, I hope you enjoyed this edition of cowbell theatre.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to recharge my cowbell weapon in preparation to eradicate Wily's latest drunken-binge bot and steal it's weapon.  See you next time!

Wow.... that got a 10 on my asometer!
But as swift said had I not wanted it I would have countered it like Mr.T and his minions.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2005, 02:00:55 pm »
Quote from: "jv2k"
Wow.... that got a 10 on my asometer!
But as swift said had I not wanted it I would have countered it like Mr.T and his minions.

I try to make it fun.   :D

On that note, I was actually sad to see the demise of the zombie lawyers, but after they tried to sue me for not letting them even TASTE my brain, I had to kill them.  For good, this time.  Still, I hear Hell is nice this time of year, as long as you're close to the gates and have that cool breeze.*shot*

At any rate, that's a long list of cowbell, and the weapon's nearly out of ammo.  Won't be but a couple left, unless something else happens.  Who gets it next?  C'mon, requests, people!

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2005, 03:15:39 pm »
I know how that is, once I had some vampire plummers come in to fix my sink and the punk tried to suck my blood! I had to kill him with sunlight, problem is, his ashes clogged my sink after he fixed it! Bastard....
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2005, 03:37:47 pm »
My inside source has revealed that the newest robot master is nearing completion!  This new danger is now known as... Server Man!  According to my intelligence reports, Server Man's weapon is known as... you guessed it.  The Server Crash.  Once fired at any electronic device other than bioroids (including humans, since the human brain is one big computer), it causes the target to become a babbling idiot.  Furthermore, it has come to my attention that Yamino was used as the first test subject!  I shall endeavor to thwart Wily again and obtain this weapon for the forces of good and intelligence, as well as steal the schematics for this deadly device so he cannot retrace the weapon!  By tomorrow, I will have another way to punish and delight!

And on that note, I cue the music.

*Plays the Cowbell theme song.*

'Til tomorrow, folks!

Same Byte time,

Same Byte channel!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2005, 05:43:48 pm »
Server Man sounds like a hack of the original babbling villian.

Damn, that game ruled........

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2005, 02:45:09 pm »
Dude, Wily's a hack too, remember?  Besides, I have it on good authority that Wily was drunk again on Absynthe.  Which explains why he was developing a SECOND Robot Master that my spies missed.  Apparently, he has an all-too-creepy love for Stephan King's The Stand[/b], and created TrashCan Man!  The jackass 'bot just ran around the room saying "Thumpity thump.  Bumpity bump!  MY LIFE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! and randomly activating his Lid Shield.  So, out of pity for this unfortunate bot, I put him out of his miserywhen his Lid Shield wasn't on by dropping an I-beam onto his head from the top of the room.  Took the Lid Shield, and it's pretty cool.

Server Man, on the other hand, was trickier.  I guess Wily was on to the fact that I had spies in the fortress, because Server Man was already active.  I felt like the rebels taking on Death Star II.

Quote from: "Admiral Ackbar"
It's a trap!

I had to be stealthy in ways I have never been before.  I got behind him and thwacked him with the same I-beam I used to take out the trash.  He dropped like a rock.  I took the weapon for my own, and it seems to have two settings.  The Server Crash only works on electronic equipment, while the setting that works on humans and Bioroids is called the Brain Freeze.  Be thankful I got it out of there.

After this, though, the fortress seemed to try to blow up again.  I just barely got out before the explosion!  Now I possess two weapons of mass distraction, so look for the brain freeze to hit stupidity soon!

And thus I saved your asses again.  Have fun.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2005, 05:00:06 pm »
It's time for Swiftman's cowbelling!  The last of a mini-series of Kow Bel Fu theatre, but it may make a comeback one day.  Until then, here you go!

*Swifty knew he was next.  Monkeydog had gotten whacked, and jv2k had fallen just the day before.  The disturbing thing was, he knew that Byte Man was fiercly protective of his zombie lawyers, and he had incinerated them along with jv2k!  If he was capable of doing THAT, what was in store for him?

The next day, Swift was doing Skiver maneuvers, and practicing for an upcoming RP, when all of the sudden, he brought the Skiver to a screeching halt.

Standing in his way was a blue and grey figure wearing a red bandana.

It was Byte Man.

So, it's time at last thought Swift.

He jumped out of the Skiver.  The daylight was waning, and they were in the middle of nowhere.The nearest humans were 250 mi. away, and the area was a desolate wasteground.

Byte Man walked up to Swift and handed him a cylinderical object.  "Here.  This will be your final test before judgement.  Take this."

As Swifty looked at it, he realized what it was.  A Z-sabre.  Byte Man took one out of his own and ignited it.  Swift did the same, knowing what Byte Man meant.  They were to do battle.

Byte Man charged almost before Swift could get his ignited, but he managed to dodge and counter-attack.  Back and forth the battle went into the coming nightfall, with neither side giving any quarter.  They fought as if their lives depended on it.  Because they did.

Finally, though, Byte managed to knock swift off-balance long enough to strike his Z-sabre away, slicing it neatly in two.  Swift just sat there, awaiting the inevitable, resigned to his fate.

Suddenly, he heard a soft whistle in the air, then stared in astonishment as Mega Man and Proto Man teleported in right beside Byte Man, whose coloring had changed to an odd mixture of black and white spots.  They touched his right forearm, and their coloring changed to match his, albiet in different patterns.  They then aimed into the sky above and fired, their coloring changing back to normal.

"Thus it is complete." said Byte Man before the lot of them teleported away.

Swift was confused.  He was sure he was going to get Nuclear Cowbelled like jv2k and Monkeydog, but it didn't seem to be happening.

He never looked up.

Above, the shots by all three bioroids had collided and merged into a Nuclear Cowbell the size of which had never been seen before.  It was so large that even half a mile up, it still blocked out the newly-risen moon.  Just then, it began to decend.

As swift stood there, pondering what had just happened, he heard the begginings of a mighty roar begin to approach from above.  He looked up, and saw his final destiny.  And awaited it with eager anticipation.

The resulting cataclysm was felt world-over.  It was as if the moon had collided with the earth without destroying it.  Tidal waves, fallout, volcanic eruptions, and an earthquake that could be felt to nearly the equator.  All knew what had happened.  Swift had received his final punishment.  They knew it was finally over.It was done.

The ultimate cowbelling.

The final cowbelling.*

Well, that brings Cowbell Theatre to a close for now.  When will it re-emerge?  Who knows?  But when it does, be ready.  You might just be part of the action!

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2005, 05:40:30 pm »
Nightmare then steps in and crushes Byte man with The Final Creation.

END

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2005, 05:40:50 pm »
Swift lay on his back. The pain coursing in his body was beyond anything he had felt before....

But he knew it was meant to be. It was an inevitable fate, and he had accepted it. There wasn't any other outcome accepted, so he sucked up his pain and attempted to stand.

Strangely, his body was unscathed, save for a bruise from before, but the area around him was desolate as always. His pilot clothing he was wearing before were very much destroyed, but luckily he kept a cloak in his Skiver at all times. It was standing some 2 km away from his location. Not too far....

He fell to the ground after managing to get to one foot. It was almost too much..... If it were an uncalled for cowbelling, he would have been putting up more of a fuss, but since it was a punishment he richly deserved, he just gritted his teeth and accepted it.

He recalled his own words of remedy to himself.

"Walk it off."

He had lived by this policy for many a year, and now was no exception.

He intook a breath through barred teeth and gruntee as he stood. He cradled an especcially horrible pain on his right arm and stumped back to his mech, in utter agony.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2005, 06:16:41 pm »
I am not reading that... now.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile