Author Topic: So ends the fucking masqurade...  (Read 8275 times)

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
So ends the fucking masqurade...
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 12:02:31 am »
Well I'm just glad that everyone knows more about me than I do myself....
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 12:04:32 am »
I know lots about you. Things you wouldn't notice. Everyone's their own worst critics. When I get in my funks, and try to tell you I'm not cool, you always tell me that I am cool. And as far as I can tell, you really believe that. Well I really believe you're awesome. I'd say just about anyone here would agree. You really are like the fucking coolest, Skull. One of the coolest I've met, anyway.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 12:07:22 am »
Then I suppose you'll need to meet more people then.  I'm just a fucked up 18 year old college student barely making a D average in college and trying (and failing miseralbly mind you) to cope with the stresses of the world around me.  Far from cool if you ask me.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 12:13:57 am »
All that doesn't mean anything. If I liked you for how you handled stress and what grades you got in school, I'd shoot myself. I like you, for you. Your personality. You always make me laugh. You always lighten the mood and make me not so stressed out (which I often am, and like I'm any better than you about it), you always encourage me with my art and help me. You're like the big brother I never had. Or just the awesome good friend that's always around when you really seem to need some comedy to get your mind off something. I wuvs ya Skull. This mood you're in, it too will pass. Just like everything else shitty you've gone through in life, and I'm sure you've gone though a lot. You feel like this, like you'll never make it, like you don't want to make it, but you will.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 12:48:35 am »
Dude, perk up.  You don't have to believe that you're perfect, but seriously, we all screw up a lot.  It seems that most of us here are pretty screwed up in fact; I know I've never trusted myself totally.

I have nothing to bitch about at you, nor am I going to comfort you with te little knowledge I have of you; I know how you feel though, so  it's all cool.

>_> seems like the whole forum has been eroding away since I got here.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 12:52:02 am »
No, no no no, I've had enough mysteries this week, I've been sleeping bad, I don't want to figure this one out.

Go get someone else to do this mystery. *Walks away*

(This post was directed to "seems like the whole forum has been eroding away since I got here.")
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 03:16:05 am »
Hey hey, blah blah.

Depressed? Maybe.

Awesome? Deffinately.

Your cool, awesome, funny, and to me at least, smart.

You don't want sympathy? Granted. I don't GIVE sympathy. I just speak the truth. Ask anyone. I'm barely sympathetic at all. And rarely even to those I care about the most...

But, if you want me to beat some sense into you, I won't complain. *grabs a suasage and viciously smacks you in the face with it* GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF MAN.

If things are too much, simply get away from them. Focus on the important things. Make that grade better.

Your gonna take a break, why, 'cause I said so so do it. You will only focus on School, and Neo. That's it. You're not gonna get on MSN, don't go to any fucking forums. At least for ONE week, sort out your problems. Alright? Alright.

After you calm down abit, and sort things out. Then come back and say hi to some of us. Even if your depressed, I like to think that I'm a friend. And what do friends do? They help each other. SO, even if your depressed, pissed off, failing, being idiotic, WHATEVER, we'll always be around. You can't get rid of me. I will huant your dreams like a bad case of flees.

Because remember, when life gives you lemons, take them and say "Is this what our relationship has come down to?!". Or if life gives you seagulls, feed them antiacid pills.

But, you can hate me, trust me your not the first, and I wouldn't blame you.

So, take a break. Seriously, take a break before I come kidnap you. And lots of bad things would happen if I kidnap you. It would look bad on your college thingy mabober if you suddenly dissapeared, eh? X3

Calvat

• [BANNED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 04:44:54 am »
My quick terms, and also some rudeness.

Skull, yer flipping awesome stop denying it.
img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/Calvat/Junk/Thief-Sig.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 08:10:14 am »
Quote from: "NeoCalculus"
Then I suppose you'll need to meet more people then.  I'm just a fucked up 18 year old college student barely making a D average in college and trying (and failing miseralbly mind you) to cope with the stresses of the world around me.  Far from cool if you ask me.

Skull, you think you got it bad?  I'm older, wiser, and bipolar to shit.  And you know what?  I deal.  You wanna get cowbelled again?  If so, I can do better than last time.  You make me XD all the fuggin' time, and at least you're trying out there.  I know people out there who won't even fucking do THAT!  You got time, so just relax.  You'll find that when you do that, more gets done than when you're so wound-up your feces is trying to come out of your mouth!  For God's sake, man, you realize that I'd give ANYTHING to trade spots with you?  You got it good, man, buck up.  Besides, if you're like this, who's gonna make the XD fest on here for me?  Don't do this, my friend.  It just ain't worth it.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 07:53:18 pm »
I can kinda relate to how you feel, but you gotta try and pull through, I know clinical depression isn't something you can just make go away but you gotta at least try. Theres no point in giving up, thats the cowards way out, you gotta see your life through. It seems like what you really need is some time off, get away from the stress, go someplace peacefull, that usually helps.
You do make alot of funny jokes on the forums and the people who msn with you seem to enjoy your company, thats much more than can be said for me, who has trouble making funny jokes, or even basic conversation....
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 09:54:20 pm »
Ah, Skull....

I know what you're going through. Hell, I'm kinda going through it right now. [I didn't leave TPH temporarily because I wanted to.] And I must say that a week long break AT THE LEAST is the best thing you can do right now. It worked for me a bit ago. I had SOOOOO much free time after I left TPH and MSN, it wasn't even funny. I suggest that for you too, Skull.

But don't think you're a bad person. Don't trust what doctors tell you. It's one life lesson I've learned. Doctors said that after Phex nearly got his leg torn off he would need a wheelchair. Now he's up and running around, playing football. Doctors said that Lance Armstrong would never walk again. Look at him now! And I won't even bring up what they said I never could do yet have attained. I've learned to not trust doctors, and whether you do or not, it's not for me to decide, but just know that doctors aren't always the best ones for you.

Whatever may be happening, just know that many times it's temporary. Girlfriend a long ways away? It's not going to stay like that forever, is it? No, one day you'll meet up again, right? Bad marks in school can be a bit of a letdown, but hey, I'm failing my last course of math, barely passing social and English... well, I always do good in that with a minimal amount of effort, but still, I don't let those things get me down. I have two close friends that are on the brink of suicide, and however much that it scares me for what'll happen if one commits, cuz then goes the other [they're a couple, see] and even though that prospect worries me greatly, I don't show it at least, and I look at the positive side. If those two make it through til after high school, then they'll both get jobs, get married, and live happily. [hopefully...] You just have to see more than the bad things that are going on is all. Puttting it into perspective. I tink that's what may help, but hey, when am I ever right, hm?

Skull, you say you're not great.
You think of nothing but self-hate.

You can't focus on your work.
Your life is just full of hurt.

Don't think of yourself as boring.
Because that's better than whoring. [yourself]

I can tell you, you're very witty.
And I won't give you any pity.

Take a break, play with an elastic.
Trust me, it'll make you ecstatic.

Have a kit-kat, leave it all for a bit.
Because when you come back you'll be a hit.