Author Topic: Read what I have to say, see what you think.  (Read 36969 times)

Alpha Omega

• View Profile
Read what I have to say, see what you think.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2005, 09:51:43 am »
In the immortal words of Rhue when he owned Strata in a one on one duel.

How sweet it is.
ump it up baby!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2005, 11:32:07 am »
The problem is this isn't a victory for anyone you douche.

That having been said, there is only one last thing we can do to Swift(Courtesy of Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal).
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2005, 02:24:12 pm »
*sigh* Ok even though I haven't been checking around as much, I didn't even know what the hell was goign on until now. The thing abotu me is that I don't care, I will not think any less of you and I should try to come onto MSN to chat now and again.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2005, 07:37:33 pm »
Quote from: "Alpha Omega"

How sweet it is.

Oh yes, yes it is.

I think this proves that I'm always right, because I'm just THAT leet.

Draconis

• View Profile
    • Draconis Central
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2005, 09:58:36 pm »
God knows I've pulled some major shit in the distant past, so I barely have the right to judge. I've watched this charade from the sidelines, hoping that my doubts were proven wrong, but to no avail. I am definetly pissed, though.

I've hurt people before, and I know how it feels to be betrayed, which is why I have the deepest sympathy for all the victims. I am both dissapointed, and disgusted, at what Swift did, but I can't be the one to condemn him. If I did, I would be a hypocrite. I didn't even want to respond to this topic, but I had to express my opinion.

I can't really hate Swift, I don't know him well enough, but I'm not feeling very friendly towards him right now. Only time will mend this minor wound I have suffered, even then, I can't say what will unfold. Right now, I just need time to think it over.

Razel

• View Profile
    • http://s12.invisionfree.com/VGC
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2005, 10:48:22 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"

How sweet it is.

Oh yes, yes it is.

Go to hell.
URL=http://slimeknights.com][/URL]

Sophih

• View Profile
    • http://www.divisionofhardcoresamples.com/
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 01:12:40 am »
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
See this is why I dont trust people....Swifts the only person I acctually trusted and he did...this...
Meow
quote]Me... See...[/quote]

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 01:14:33 am »
Quote from: "Sophih"
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
See this is why I dont trust people....Swifts the only person I acctually trusted and he did...this...
Meow

<.<
>.>
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Sophih

• View Profile
    • http://www.divisionofhardcoresamples.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 02:44:44 am »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Quote from: "Superyoshi"
It was just a small charade that went horribly out of proportion.

Small? I had nearly every member of TPH believing in me...... heh. Small, nothing.
Don't feel proud and swift you lied to me
quote]Me... See...[/quote]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2005, 12:02:27 pm »
Hey, swift.  Listen up, and listen good, 'cause I can only say this once.

I DON'T GIVE A FUGG.

Thing is, we all have done some incredibly stupid things in our lives.  None here, or anywhere else for that matter, are free of sin.  (And to any that say you are, you're full of shit, so shut up.)  God knows I have done and said some stupid shit in my day.  I've lost people who meant the world to me because of it.  I hurt in ways I can't describe due to my own ignorance.  So, if you are asking for my forgiveness, well, you got it, but the person whom you need to forgive most is yourself.  Do this, and you will come out of this stronger, smarter, and better than you were before.

Like I said in the other thread, if you make a mistake, chances are I've been there, done that, seen it, jumped it, smoked it, shot it, killed it, grilled it, ate it, and shit it out (as my stepdad used to say.  A wise man, that.).  

PM me if you wanna talk about that, k?

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 01:00:06 pm »
Quote from: "Razel"

How sweet it is.

Oh yes, yes it is.

Go to hell.

Oh noez, I've been commanded to go to hell!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!?!ONE!??!!11 :roll:

Oh, and Oliver Eisler is Rockman X from PMM, easily the biggest moron I've met on my life after DVGBA.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2005, 01:17:26 pm »
Oh, and Oliver Eisler is Rockman X from PMM, easily the biggest moron I've met on my life after DVGBA.

You mean other than yourself?  Dude, get a life, and get lost, you little know-nothing loser.  Nobody cares about you, so go fuck yourself.  The conversation wasn't even directed towards you until you chose to add your counterfeit 2 cents into a topic you knew nothing about and start making judgements about people you don't even know.  We are all dumber for having listened to you bitch.  I wasn't even going to acknowledge your existance, but you have just forced me to.  Congeatulations on being a dumbfuck, aren't you proud?

And that's the bottom line.  End of discussion.  Go away.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 07:24:12 pm »
@ Draconis: I'm terribly sorry, Draconis. Whether you want to accept my apologies or not, but trust me, I learned my lesson. I learned it months ago. Why do you think I was trying to end it?

@ NMX: Thank you for clearing up that Oliver Eisler thing. I don't know what RMX did, but at least I know RMX.... However slightly. But I know you already ahted me, so.... whoo hoo for you, not a thing has changed in your case.

@ Break[Byte?]: I gotcha, we're both major idiots. Heh. We all do stupid things. Hell, I'm on the brink of expulsion at school for being an ass, going on the roof, swinging off of staircases and lights, etc. I'm a right idiot.

@ Sophih: You hate me already, so I don't think too much has changed from before. But I lied to everyone, you weren't too much more special than the rest. Equal apologies for everyone, to whoever wants and accepts it. Simply, Ask and you shall recieve.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 07:25:56 pm »
Quote from: "Devie-poo"
@ Break[Byte?]: I gotcha, we're both major idiots. Heh. We all do stupid things. Hell, I'm on the brink of expulsion at school for being an ass, going on the roof, swinging off of staircases and lights, etc. I'm a right idiot.

Heh, care to eleborate?
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 07:30:12 pm »
Gladly.

Apparently, the admin at my school have a Zero-tolerance policy on fighting. Not with me, it seems...

1st offence: Fighting back to a kid that stole a nice pair of headphones.
2nd offense: For being a right ass in basketball, I punched him out.
3rd offense: Swinging off of the cafeteria lights..... For a second, I made sure it could hold my weight up first, though!
4th offense: On the roof of the school. Footsteps seem to sound really loud while IN the school. Even when walking on 5 inch snow.....
5th offense: Jumping too many steps at the same time on the stairways. [it was just 10!]
6th offense: Little indoor lightposts in the school. I swung on them. Get a running start, jump, grip the pole, swing your body to the side, and you get an irresistable urge to go "WHEEEEEE" from it. Great fun, but pisses the admin off.

I can continue.