Author Topic: Nightmare X...  (Read 15883 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 03:55:40 am »
Thumbs up for deleting your post once you realised that I caught the mistake before you did. ;)

And you cannot seriously ask that. He-who-claims-to-hate-tph-yet-comes-to-annoy-us-anyway. Hell, you invented the style, I'm just trying to be more like you. I want to learn how to be a troll.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
Nightmare X...
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 03:57:30 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Thumbs up for deleting your post once you realised that I caught the mistake before you did. ;)

And you cannot seriously ask that. He-who-claims-to-hate-tph-yet-comes-to-annoy-us-anyway. Hell, you invented the style, I'm just trying to be more like you. I want to learn how to be a troll.

Actually, I don't hate TPH, I just hate a large portion of it's users, the one that hates TPH is Ryuusei, who I am not, get your facts straight next time.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 03:58:46 am »
Naah, I'm good. I don't feel like researching you nards.

You know... if you hate the users of TPH, there's an easy way to fix that... leave.

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 04:00:50 am »
Naah, I'm good. I don't feel like researching you nards.

You know... if you hate the users of TPH, there's an easy way to fix that... leave.

Did I say I hated all the users in TPH? Nope. Does your "advice" lead anywhere? Nope. Are you a dumbass? Yes.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 04:02:00 am »
Wow, good comeback. Geez. The only way you could have made that better is if you had said something about my mom. I mean, really. Wow. Come back with arguments that don't contradict each other, and then we'll talk.

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 04:03:48 am »
Wow, good comeback. Geez. The only way you could have made that better is if you had said something about my mom. I mean, really. Wow. Come back with arguments that don't contradict each other, and then we'll talk.

Explain how It contradicts itself.

Saying I hate a large PORTION is not the same as saying I hate ALL.

Therefore, no such thing a contradiction.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 04:07:23 am »
I never even said you hated them all. Any of your arguments that aren't half-assed are self contradictory. Peh...  Lrn intrnt plz.

PS: Bladegash: Thanks for doing your appointed job and ending the flamewar. ;) I mean, it makes sense to leave it up to the users to do it themselves. We all know Nightmare X will do it. I mean, he's just a good guy that doesn't want to make fights, right? Oh, I meant, a loser who keeps coming up with weaker and weaker arguments, and we all know Lazlo will end everything. Wait, no I won't. I refuse to let this twit think he's won an argument simply because I don't want to fight him anymore.

qualityretro.net

Bladegash

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tetris.com
Nightmare X...
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2006, 04:09:32 am »
If the site were more active at this hour I might've put a stop to it, but I'm rather amused by all of this. =)
ric!

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 04:09:53 am »
And how, tell me, are YOUR arguments any better, Lazlo? Though the world may be damned by answers, I simply must know!

And as far I remember, it was you who started this fight, you hypocrite.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 04:10:07 am »
I assumed as much... I mean, what's the harm in letting the forum suffer if you get a little fun out of it, eh?

Because I don't change my statements halfway through an argument. When I say something, it holds backing, and stays around from thread to thread. I don't, when I'm losing a battle, decide to say that I was just roleplaying, and I don't, when proven wrong, attack my enemies' grammar. My arguments are better simply because I have enough of a brain to think them through, because I don't need the rest of my lame-ass possie (which thankfully I don't even have, unlike someone I know), and I don't resort to retarded name-calling.

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 04:13:51 am »
My arguments are better simply because I have enough of a brain to think them through

That's the most ironic thing I've heard in the whole week.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 04:14:29 am »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
My arguments are better simply because I have enough of a brain to think them through

Good comeback. Oh wait, you used that before. That sort of thing gets old, after a while, you know?

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2006, 04:15:34 am »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"

Good comeback. Oh wait, you used that before. That sort of thing gets old, after a while, you know?

Aren't you doing the same right now?

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Nightmare X...
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2006, 04:17:22 am »
It is amazing that after I thouroughly put you in your place, you continue to try these feeble attempts at making me look bad. Man, I wish I were as inarticulate as you.

qualityretro.net

Nightmare X

• View Profile
Nightmare X...
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2006, 04:23:30 am »
Put me in my place? Ha ha ha ha, dream on, kid, maybe some day you'll be able to.

Actually, dreaming would be pointless since it's never going to happen anyway.

And the only reason my arguments are becoming shorter now is because, to tell the truth, I'm tired, I've been up the whole night for no reason whatsoever, it's 7:20 AM now, and I don't have the energy to keep arguing with someone as insignificant as you.

However, and before this thread gets locked, I would like to invite you to settle your differences with me through the Private Message system, seeing how this kind of argument in public will end raising the overall hostility in the forum, which leads to pointless E-drama, and if you can remember, this E-drama led TPH to near-death status sometime ago.

If you proceed with your public hostility towards me, I'll simply not bother answering your messages and report you to the moderators constantly, if you don't like it, you can whine helplessly, although that will be completely pointless.