TPH > Cartoons

Umm is mega manX a cartoon???

<< < (3/5) > >>

Tiger:
Does anyone have or has anyone seen the Mega Man X AMV (Animated Music Video) of scenes from Mega Man X3 (re-release) and Mega Man X4 set to Rob Zombie's "Iron Head"?  It's great.  :P

Zaijian,
Tiger

megakevinexe:
No, it's not a cartoon., but It would be nice if it was. :)

Worenx:
Say, Trigger? You wouldn't happen to know of a site where I can see these MMZ trailers? I've seen MMZ1 and 3's trailers and I just have to see MMZ2's or I'll never me happy...

And what's this I hear about a MMX3 re-make? Capcom did a re-make!? :shock: And I didn't know about this!? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!?

Superyoshi:

--- Quote from: "Worenx" ---Say, Trigger? You wouldn't happen to know of a site where I can see these MMZ trailers? I've seen MMZ1 and 3's trailers and I just have to see MMZ2's or I'll never me happy...

And what's this I hear about a MMX3 re-make? Capcom did a re-make!? :shock: And I didn't know about this!? WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!?
--- End quote ---

It's not a remake, it was just released on PSX, Sega Saturn, and the PC (PSX and Saturn were only in Japan), you've probably never heard of the PC version because it's much more rare than the Super NES version.  Basically, same graphics and everything else, just remixed music you can find right here on TPH.  Becasue it was on a CD, they took advantage of that.  Which is a VERY good thing (As some people know, I hate the Super NES Megaman X3 music A LOT).

Trigger:

--- Quote from: "Worenx" ---Say, Trigger? You wouldn't happen to know of a site where I can see these MMZ trailers? I've seen MMZ1 and 3's trailers and I just have to see MMZ2's or I'll never me happy...
--- End quote ---

Accually, I can't even remember where I found them. But I have them saved to my computer, so if you have aim or MSN, I can send them to you.

(If you have Aim or MSN tell me your SN or email adress)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version