Author Topic: Clest and Bu - As the Wings of love grew on our backs =^.^=  (Read 15528 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Clest and Bu - As the Wings of love grew on our backs =^.^=
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 09:18:18 pm »
Interesting.

And not to be cynical, but I would have thought that after a long relationship with someone from across the country, but, three years into it, we broke up, and don't talk much anymore...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

RobotKnight Crystal

• View Profile
    • http://clest.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 09:27:51 pm »
Well in 7 months we broke up, talked very little for some time, fought a lot, then came back together :) now, 4 months and not a single argument :)
center>
I love you, my plincess =^.^=

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 09:38:11 pm »
That's the spirit!

qualityretro.net

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 11:07:52 pm »
So yeah.

=^-^=
eft.

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2005, 12:44:06 am »
Monseigneur Cortez, you perpetually amuse me.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Buraqina

• View Profile
    • http://buraqina.deviantart.com AND http://www.buraqina.co.uk/Petz/Index.html
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 07:37:56 am »
Thankyou for your kind wishes everyone, we really appreciate them ^.^
I think Canada's looking like our first choice for where to go and live together, so we'll see you there Swiftman, hopefully sometime soon :D
esencorage os porcos gordos de comer bolo de polvo!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 08:33:29 am »
I've heard nothing but good things about Canada, and being here and knowing people like Swift, Kary, Lacus, and Faris has made me want to go there even more someday.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 10:59:41 am »
Keep in mind that I may have been overplaying Canada a wee bit. Not much, but a little. Example: I don't talk about the jerks here. Canada tends to make people tough, and tough jerks aren't needed. However, if your'e people like Clest, it shouldn't matter. (his first name is a transformer, and a huge transformer at that. Clest has gotta be tough.

But yes, from my unopinionated view and looking at the statistics, Canada is a great place for young couples, especcially the Wetaskiwin/Edmonton area. You can still live in a small city (wetaskiwin) yet you're still within an hours driving distance to teh largest shopping mall in North America. You can't tell me that's not cool. And seeing the kinds of people that Clest and Bu are, (Clest liking cities, and Bu [from what I know] wanting to get out of the city, it should be great for them. [well, Clest likes having things taller than him around, and the tree's here are HUGE. He owuld like them])

Since my information on Clest and Bu are a wee bit sketchy, I cna't say much. I just know what Canada is good for, and young couples flourish around here, no matter what kind of couple they are. (Edmonton is a big city, but the air isn't yellow. The sky is blue, the air is nice and breathable (compared to Houston or Los Angeles. COUGH COUGH HACK!) but if you want nice vacation spots, I have [bold]GOT[/bold] to take you two to Waterton. Holy crap, that place is just...... ughhegah, PERFECT. I'm gonna take Morrigan there one day, and you two should go too. That place is so freaking nice and perfect and EVERYTHING that you can't help but want to live there (nigh impossible, since it's a provincial park)

But yes, you two would be great in Canada. I just know it.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2005, 12:00:28 pm »
Quote from: "Tiger"
Monseigneur Cortez, you perpetually amuse me.

Zaijian,
Tiger

Define perpetually.
eft.

RobotKnight Crystal

• View Profile
    • http://clest.deviantart.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2005, 01:26:00 pm »
HEY where did you find that transformer Swift? I searched a database and nothing came for it XD Was something like Superion or Metroplex perhaps? XD

And yeah Canada sounds like fun XD
center>
I love you, my plincess =^.^=

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2005, 03:00:29 pm »
Statistically, I believe it's Canada and Australia that always seem to be trading places in the top spot for the country with the highest standard of living, approval of government, home satisfaction, etc.  It's interesting that both nations were previously British Commonwealths, both have relatively small populations, and both have huge tracts of land that are barely habitable/inhabitable by average humans.

My theory is that the less humans you have in an area, the better that area will be!

::a worker mech stops to hold up a sign behind Tiger that reads "Jaded!"::

Back to work, you!

Zaijian,
Tiger

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2005, 04:34:08 pm »
Yes, countries with less people tend to seem more pleasent, unless you like places that have huge freaking cities like New York and Sao Paulo. If you like mid-large cities, yet still like to live in the country, Canda is prime, man. You can live north of Edmonton (it ain't expanding that way, only south) and you can have a huge farm land 20 kilometers out of the city, and you won't ever have to worry about having the city expand into your land or having to drive for hours to get to the largest mall in Northam. (Maybe the western side of Edmonton, if you want to be closer to West Edmonton Mall.)

Heh. I'm like the HitchHikers Guide to Canada (especcially Alberta)

And the transformer Bruno, Clest, I haven't seen too often. it was jsut on one Transformers children's book I read. (yes, it was a children's book, but I read it anyways! It had transformers in it.)

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2005, 08:12:03 pm »
And there you have it, RoboSquire CrystalMan.

(I meant to type "RoboSquire CrystalMan".)
eft.

Faris

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2005, 09:28:04 pm »
Pirate strikes again....
rigger says:
YOU SO VERY BUS

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005, 11:44:40 pm »
Wheee Canada!
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]