Author Topic: The "lets talk about your day thread"  (Read 34413 times)

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The "lets talk about your day thread"
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2005, 02:46:06 pm »
Dudes and dudettes, You think sleeping through Severe Thunderstorm Wilma was a big deal?  I slept through two (count them, TWO!!!) tornadoes!  Those suckers are LOUD!  At least I got to be awake for the third.  Wasn't much, just an F3, but it was still cool.  

Ok, so I am a sick freak, so what?!  At least I lived.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2005, 03:05:25 pm »
A few things, first off
well today I woke up, then I had a piece of tost, and thats it....
Second, protobreak, your family must not care much about you if they leave you in bed durring a tornado...
"The tornados comming should we wake him up!?"
"nah, he'll be alright, now into the shelter!"
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2005, 03:14:22 pm »
I was living alone at the second time.  During the first, it was a bad storm, and they couldn't see the sucker form.  They just thought that it was a freak hailstorm.  We DO have those here in Ohio.  Ever heard of the Xenia tornado of '79?  That was the finger of God, an F5, and I was a baby then.

I love a good tornado.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2005, 03:56:22 pm »
I'll take your word for it, all I know is ohio is out west...
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2005, 04:35:49 pm »
I've seen a few tornadoes myself. I've never been HIT by any, thankfull, but one of the few memories I have is hearing my old doggy Sugar ((passed away years ago)) barking, I open up the front door and all I see is this big ass swirling tornado across the highway. With lightning and shit flying everywhere.

It totally rocked and sucked at the same time.
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2005, 04:39:45 pm »
My day today. It started at 12AM, I was awake and doing something that I can't recall, probably hanging out with Kasai(which furthered my belief that she is completely full of shit) then went on to several hours of listening to music whilst doing absolutly nothing else. I did manage to make a few improvements to Random Insanity, but they were things I should ahve already done. Then for some reason my internets crapped out. So, at seven, I set windows about repairing the connection, which usually takes several hours, because DSL sucks like that. Cable is infinatly superior. Then I went to bed. I woke up at 2 and watch a few sitcoms while drinking soda. Then I got on the computer and did absolutly nothing for another hour and a half, untill I decided to post this.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2005, 05:02:04 pm »
Lazlo's day wins so far...

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2005, 05:11:23 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
probably hanging out with Kasai(which furthered my belief that she is completely full of shit)

..Ya... Me wanted to be left alone by my brother and not by my best friend makes me full of shit right?
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2005, 05:21:11 pm »
Quote from: "Kasai Falconi"
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
probably hanging out with Kasai(which furthered my belief that she is completely full of shit)

..Ya... Me wanted to be left alone by my brother and not by my best friend makes me full of shit right?

Gotta love sibling rivalry.  You two sound like me and my brother.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2005, 05:29:50 pm »
My day:

Woke up at 6 am..... went on the bus at 7:30..... at school by 8:30..... At school until 3:30...... home by 4:10.... [there's been less and less kids on than usual...] and now I'm just..... sitting here.

Lazlo wins still, but overall, Jv's is the best.

Quote from: "Jayvee"
My day, by jv2k.
I awoke one morning to find that I had waken up too early. Twas the godless hour of 5am! I knew at the moment I looked at my atomic powered alarm clock that today was not going to be a normal day. I steped outside my door way to brush my teeth and wash my face when all of the sudden NINJAS ATTACKED!
There were 3 of them, all of them clad in black and blue with a logo on their shirt which looked as if it were writed in blood, it was a capital T. I easily defeated them by combining my morning breath with my trusty chainsaw sword Jessibel. But who were they and why were they attacking me? I soon realized that I couldn't brush my teeth today, my deadly breath would be needed!
I steped outside my house, it was cold, the snow had recently fallen and I could see my breath freeze into a tangible form. Its October though, while it can get cold at 5:30 am this time of year, it never gets like this, its cold as a witches teat! I looked up and saw the Imortal of Ice, Alcucard! He to had this T on his shirt. He must have been conected to the ninjas! I quickly used my deadly rotten breath and used the cold to my advantage, my breath had frozen and become tangible, I grabed it and threw it at Alcucard. I felt a bit of pity for him, the smell is bad enough as a gass, as a solid... it deadly, yet he cannot die.
He fell to the ground like a midget holding a cinderblock on a tall bridge who lost the will to live. I had him! I quickly ran to where he decended and began to interigate him. He was shivering, an imortal in control of ice, once considered a god by ancients, now shivering! It was almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic. I began to interigate him, at first he wouldn't talk, but after sticking 2 icicles of my deathbreath up his nose, he was willing to tell me everything.
It was just as I suspected! Mr.T was sending the ninjas, hes had a grudge against me since I beat up his homeless cousine for taking pictures up peoples skirts, he got a picture of my fist imprinted into his face. He had done it durring kilt day, everyone had skirts! As Mr.T came to his brothers aid, I ran, I wasn't in the mood to fight the loser. As I kept running I could hear him cry out " I PITY YOU FOOL! YOUR GUNNA DIE!". That was 20 years ago, I thought he had forgotten, but I guess he was just waiting for the perfect moment. Well, the time has come.
I ran to the T mansion down on the otherside of town, I knew it was gunna be an ambush, but I embraced that fact, let them come for me, 1 on 1 battles aren't fair for them anyway. I kicked open the door and saw them... 50 pirate ninjas, they attacked. I easily evaded all of their blows and quickly countered with my own.
One went down, then 3, 10, 18 more, until one was left standing.
He was scared, shaking, and drenched in either sweat, urine or both. I decided to let him go, I didn't need to fight him, I just gave him a mean look, and he went running.
I climed a straircase to the tallest room in the mansion, 43 stories up.I opened the doors to see Mr.T perched on top of a ledge, he gave me a big grin, and then jumped down. I then saw a helicopter take him to safety, there was a bomb in the building!
I had no time, my only hope was to jump out the window, but it was to high up for any mortal to survive... but I'm no ordinary mortal. I quickly pulled a wooden plank from a random floor bored and used it like a snowboard and slid down the side of the building. On the way down the fricton made the board caught fire, it didn't burn me though, I was wearing hot pants! I hit the ground at only 30 miles per hour, enough to hurt a normal man, but it only shook me up.
Mr.T escaped, but I knew I'd see him again, I went to my house and brushed my teeth, then baked some cookies. THATs how my day was!

Like I said, the best. Heh.

Antha

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2005, 05:53:41 pm »
My day:

Wake up about... 7 o'clock... far too early if you ask me.
1) Instrumental Music, Algebra II (NEEDS TO DIE!), Biology, Speech, Spanish, Lunch, Vocal Music (^.^), English, and World Studies.
Had a quick meeting for the show I'm in, then came home, finished the laundry, and now... homework, and here. Ta-da!

Later:

Dinner, rehearsal, come back and finish homework, talk on the computer for WAY too long, and go to bed.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2005, 05:59:21 pm »
Quote from: "Antha"
Algebra II (NEEDS TO DIE!)

Quoted for truth... heh heh.

And Antha, how do you fit so much in every day? Unless US high school is different from Canada's [up here each period is 80 mins long, only 4 periods a day....]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2005, 06:11:47 pm »
Quote from: "Antha"
Algebra II (NEEDS TO DIE!)

SO true.

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2005, 06:14:09 pm »
Wow...Every school ive gone to has 6 or 7 Classes a day.  and they arent that long at all...
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2005, 06:29:31 pm »
It depends on where you go. Most school in the US have periods about an hour long, though.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net