Author Topic: anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?  (Read 75647 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2005, 01:55:22 am »
Pssssttt.... Tiger. I got something here you might want, if you give me what I want....

*pulls out 'The Item'*

This is yours, Tiger. I just need.... *whispers, even though he's not there* 'Item #2'. Is it a deal?

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2005, 02:14:28 am »
::rests his telemicrophone, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, then sends out an aerial drone to Swift that drops a note in his hand.

It reads:

It's a deal!  Item #2 will be dropping from orbit to your position at 3:14 AM EST.  It's not big, but the atmoshpere-resistant capsule is, so find some cover.  Oh yes, if you fail to deliver "The Item" by July 11 5:00 AM EST, #2 will self-destruct.

Love - Tiger::

Zaijian,
Tiger

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2005, 02:35:50 am »
heh heh heh.... Excellent. I knew he would go for that deal. Minion!
 :arrow: Hm?
Send me a message drone.
 :arrow: Yes, sir. *brings up hovering circular drone*
*speaks into drone's camera*
Tiger, it's a deal. 'The Item' will be delivered to these coordinates *holds up paper with written destination* It is inside a mine on Oberon, a moon in Uranus orbit. We can't afford to have Trigger get a hold of 'The Item', and he can't get into Oberon easily. You can, however. Minion will tell you how in private. Make good on your promise, and I will too. End Transmission.

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2005, 02:51:54 am »
::replies to the transmission:

The capsule will have reached your location approximately... ah... 21 minutes before the completion of your transmission.  I guess the stealth tech is working better than I thought.  Walk in a 3 meter radial circle and you'll run into it.  I've already got one of my magic choppers en route to Uranus.  Tiger out.::

Zaijian,
Tiger

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2005, 03:07:33 am »
*thinks to self* This has gone well, I'd say. With Item #2 in my grasp, Trigger won't stand a chance. I know Tiger's been wanting The Item for some time now, but I finally found a deal worth exchanging it for. I just needed to hide it somewhere good so Tiger didn't find it before I needed to use ot for bargaining power. But, oh well. I'll just quickly install it into my Pyro-GX, and I'm good! Trigger won't stand a chance! But... Still.... It's Trigger we're talking about here. He's sure to pull something up.

BlazeHeatnix

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2005, 12:19:54 pm »
Trigger may trigger some traps cause Trigger will get you. Trigger the void or the abyss will surely kill yourself. Im just a Merchant passing by & help Evil or Good, which in this case I dont know who is good or evil!
img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/BlazeHeatnix/x8.jpg[/img]

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu Man.
Katon Housenka no Jutsu Damn.
Katon X-Buster 3rd Charge no jutsu Dude.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2005, 05:14:52 am »
*kicks BH in the shin and then continues dancing*

Fight? =O

((
Trigger won't stand a chance! But... Still.... It's Trigger we're talking about here. He's sure to pull something up.

MAY I REMIND YOU of a little something?

Quote from: "MSN battle thingy"
Swiftman says:
*Fires smart missle at Trigger*
Trigger says:
*fires dumbass missle and it annoys the smart missle until they both blow up*

Engunuity, and creativity are my strengths!! XD[/i]

Nobody incures my wrath and get's off without proper smotage!!))
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2005, 09:29:09 am »
not only are you smart, you tell people to do impossible things

how do you walk in a 3m radial circle? thats like walking 3m in infinite directions at the same time
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2005, 03:19:14 pm »
You would be correct had I said "radius", however I said "radial" which is a straight line from the center of a circle to the edge of that circle.  The given length of the radial is three meters.  A radial circle is the circle created by rotating the edge-side of the radial, which once again is three meters, a full 360 degrees.

To summarize, if Swift walks in a circle, three meters away from and around what was his current location, he will invariably run into my capsule, as the my satellites' tracking mechanisms' accuracy is within three meters of the target.

I do hope that cleared it up some!

Zaijian,
Tiger

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2005, 05:37:30 pm »
I've heard of it, all right. At first, it was thought of as a rumor, but now it became true. I sure can't wait for it! I wonder what episode the X collection will include? I bet it's the Mega X episode...
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2005, 08:39:48 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
I've heard of it, all right. At first, it was thought of as a rumor, but now it became true. I sure can't wait for it! I wonder what episode the X collection will include? I bet it's the Mega X episode...

I hope it isn't an episode (come on, we have em right here on TPH :P).  I hope we get something better like the Icons episode on the GCN version.  I certainly hope the extras aren't different like last time.  I don't want to go crazy thinking about which system to go with, and NOW with Xbox...ugh, that'll be 3 things to choose from.  I'll most likely go with PS2 though.  Because it's the controller that feels most like a Super NES and PSX controller (well obviously, heh).

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2005, 01:18:28 am »
A sparkle in the distance... could it be? Yes, it's "LLLLLAAAAZZZLLLOOOOO!!!!!" He flies in on a heat-peeker missile, painted to look just like a Bullet Bill. "|/|/|-|47 /|/0|/|/ |^|_|/|/|<?"
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2005, 01:21:38 am »
I want a bright pink man-thong.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2005, 01:32:30 am »
I could use one to--BOOM. *Missile blows up, after chasiing the hottest thing in the area, Lazlo*
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2005, 01:48:25 am »
With Lazlo vanqished, Swiftman lay unchallenged for studliest figure on TPH!
With a cry of victory, Swiftman stood up to the platform. (that materialized) He was handed a trophy, which he glady accepted. Emblazened on the brass front were the words: "Swiftman, the most TPHest guy." (You know, since TPH is awesome, calling someone TPHly would be a compliment!)

A microphone appeared next to Swiftman's mouth. Naturally, he grabbed it and began to speak into it.
"I would like to thank all of you, for giving me a reason to post so much and to be so well respected. without you guys, it would be just me and Protoman here. And he wouldn't want to be near me, since his mind couldn't stand the presense of a superior specimen so nearby-"
With a crack like thunder, a rifleshot was heard. Seeing the bullet, Swiftman used his Swiftacular swiftness to do a matrix right in front of a huge crowd and on a cramped platform. He succeeded, the bullet just missing his face. He moved back up to a normal standing position.
Naturally, all the women in the crowd went on a wild yelling spree and tried to get up on the platform. There was only so much they could take, and Swiftman had snapped their will like twigs. Luckily, Trigger and Herb were there to prevent them from getting up to Swiftman. However, Swiftman saw Sophih in the crowd.
"Let her through, boys." Swiftman whispered to Herb and Trigger. They nodded and stepped aside for her entrance, then moved back and prevented the flow.
"Oh, Swiftman!" Sophih cooed in all her catgirlrific glory. "You're so.... Swift!"

AGRAHAG!

MMMIIINNNIIIOOONNNN!!! What happened!?
 :arrow: Kayboard error, sir. It panicked from all the bad errors and overusage of the backspace key. It snapped in half.
Oh, that's JUST greeaaattt. My best work yet (my favorite at least! XD) and it's ruined! Well, FIX IT! NOW!
 :arrow: With what? Do you have any other keyboards around?
As a matter of fact, I do. *pulls out IBM Aptiva keyboard*
 :arrow: That antique, sir?
Hey, this thing has gotten me through a LOT of games, mkay? I'm sure it can handle ONE little typing session. (and not for the first time, either.) *plugs plugin into plugin in the back*
Hey, perfect fit.
 :arrow: Of course it is, sir. It's been the same for many years now. If you ever bother to update your computer, it will have nothing but USB ports.
All the more reason not to. Oh well! Onward- ah, I lost interest. *lazies*