General > General

Lazy Forum Daze

<< < (3/9) > >>

Swiftman:
The PSX/N64 library still can't compare to the 16-bit library.

(especially if you toss in DOS games too)

Deus35:
I only got to experince most mario games, and duck hunting on the older nintendo. It "dissapeared" soon after.

Superyoshi:

--- Quote from: Swiftman on August 21, 2009, 12:20:17 am ---I'd go >=( if not for Armored Core, Megaman Legends, Final Fantasy IX, Star Ocean 2...........

--- End quote ---
And Metal Gear Solid, and Symhphony of the night, and FF7, and Xenogears, and Final Fantasy Tactics, and Klonoa, and Tomba, and Mega Man X4, and Parappa, and Lammy, and Oddworld Abe's Oddysee and Exodus, and Brave Fencer Musashi.

I love the N64 and Saturn as much as anybody else, but the PSX was the clear winner of the 32/64-bit era.

Deus35:

--- Quote from: Superyoshi on August 21, 2009, 12:29:12 am --- and Xenogears

--- End quote ---

BEST.
RPG.
EVER.

Swiftman:

--- Quote from: Superyoshi on August 21, 2009, 12:29:12 am ---
--- Quote from: Swiftman on August 21, 2009, 12:20:17 am ---I'd go >=( if not for Armored Core, Megaman Legends, Final Fantasy IX, Star Ocean 2...........

--- End quote ---
And Metal Gear Solid, and Symhphony of the night, and FF7, and Xenogears, and Final Fantasy Tactics, and Klonoa, and Tomba, and Mega Man X4, and Parappa, and Lammy, and Oddworld Abe's Oddysee and Exodus, and Brave Fencer Musashi.

I love the N64 and Saturn as much as anybody else, but the PSX was the clear winner of the 32/64-bit era.

--- End quote ---
I'm tired and forgot half of them (how did I miss FFT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version