Author Topic: Dear SuperYoshi  (Read 2596 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Dear SuperYoshi
« on: January 10, 2006, 08:17:41 pm »
To Lazlo: Your post has been deleted. As a mod I've had enough of this forumbreaking shit. It didn't work before, and now that there are more mods, it certainly won't work now. All it is is fucking annoying. I would edit it out but there's so much text it rapes my RAM and freezes my computer. Just goes as a warning to anyone who posts it again.

Sorry for the inconvienience.

And, I agree with NMX, this thread has gone too far and will only cause more damn problems.

I wasn't really trying to use the forum breaker, ask CJ and Byte, they know that I hate it. It was supposed to say "Naah, just kidding" at the end, but the post screwed up and it's not there. That's why the forum still worked.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Dear SuperYoshi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 08:19:14 pm »
Ah.  Well, allright.  I just hate the forum breaker with a passion.  Not to mention freezing my computer twice trying to edit it out (So much text uses a lot of RAM) kinda annoyed me.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Dear SuperYoshi
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 08:21:19 pm »
Yeah, I hate that thing, too. I told CJ if he ever did it at a forum I'm a mod or admin at I'd lifetime ban him, so I know how you feel. Now, can you close this topic so noone spams in it? I would have sent it in a PM, but this was kinda a public apology.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Bladegash

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tetris.com
Dear SuperYoshi
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 09:39:10 pm »
Well, I missed the original offending post so I'm not entirely sure if its severity, but it's nice that you apologized for it...
ric!