Author Topic: Childhood horror stories  (Read 18283 times)

Kasai Falconi

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 04:50:53 pm »
yes the dugouts at the baseball field at the park.
img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/kasaifalconi/KasiaSig.png[/img]

megakevinexe

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 04:57:34 pm »
Quote from: "megakevinexe"
At least u'all have worst lives.... Mine's is the saddest! :cry: When I get home, there is nobody there. There's no electricity. Just packs of wild dogs running all over the place. AHHHH!!!! *Dogs come over and attacks me* AHH!! STOP!!! BAD DOGS!!!!!!  My bed catches on fire all the time. And I have no dinner or money. :cry: *sniffs* Now, I'm a hobo in the streets. With nothing but my coat, and my laptop. I have no credit cards to purchase anything!!  :cry:  I HATE MY LIFE!!!!  :cry: I WANT TO DIE!!!!! :cry:  :cry:
Kidding. I love my life. There's nothing bad about it.
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 06:25:18 pm »
RetroJape lives in the country too? SCORE! I thought I was the only one here that didn't live in a city! [or have high speed.]

RetroJape

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 06:26:47 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
RetroJape lives in the country too? SCORE! I thought I was the only one here that didn't live in a city! [or have high speed.]
Actually I said county not country, if you can call it a country, i guess it would be the same difference its still away from the city, theres just not farms or anything.

Jehuty

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2005, 06:27:11 pm »
I can't survive there.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2005, 06:27:15 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"

No, I live in the suburbs, and so does Retrojape....cause I live like 10 minutes away from him XD.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 06:29:29 pm »
SY, You dont plug TPH in your real life too, do you? That's just.... sad.

<_<

>_>

I'm the exactly wrong person to be saying that........ heh.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2005, 06:31:20 pm »
Retro joined on his own, I told him about TPH a long-ass time ago, though.

Jody

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2005, 09:51:48 pm »
My elementry school years were great. I guess I could tell of my life before it got crappy, just because the cool kids and doing it. XD

Kindergarden. I had the best teacher ever, and my brother was in fifth grade. That was the year I learned that even fifth grade kids could be cheek-pinchers. Everyday, I'd get out of class, walk to the fifth grade section of the school, sit in a chair in the back of the room, and wait for my bro to get done with his class. So as soon as the teacher let them go, all my brother's classmates were like 'OMG JUSTIN YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS SO CUTE!! <insert them patting my head, ruffling my hair, and pinching my cheeks here, whilst me trying to escape>'. My kindergarden year is also the year I had to outrun a fourth grader through the playground after his bitchy twin sister's told him I said something mean to them, when I was just standing there waiting for my mom to come. Kindergarden also included lots of situations of which my mom forgot to pick me up from school and I had to stay and swing until she remembered, which was usually around 5 or 6 when she got off work.

First grade, I met my best friend Josh. Him and I were always together, playing pokemon to football to army stuff. He and I lead this group of boys, and I was the only girl in our little squad for many many years, and didn't obtain my first really close female friend until fourth grade. First grade is also the year I had the strange teacher that shut her eyes when she talked to you. This is also the year that my brother became homeschooled (whilst he was in sixth grade) which became the starting point of much of the shit and family problems that I still have to this day.

Second grade, pretty much the same as first. Me and Josh, along with my other guy friends, wasting our days in the soccer field playing some game.

Third grade, I started having migraines constantly, due to sinus infections that would seem to never go away, but I personally think stress also played a major role, because by the time third grade came around my family was pretty destroyed and falling apart.. I almost had to get surgery on my sinuses to fix the problem, but luckily my mom took me to a chiropracter instead, and he did some odd treatment that fixed me. Other than that, same friends, same stuff.

Fourth grade, Josh was in a different class than me, which meant I didn't get to see him as often, besides recess. But luckily for me, a new student named Jasmine came, and was in my class. She was my best friend for years and years. We soon became unseperatable.

Fifth grade, I was back in class with Josh AND Jasmine. Jaz had joined our little group, and the fun upgraded to a new level, in school atleast. But by this time, the family problems ran rampant. This is also the year I moved into my 'mansion'.

Sixth grade, I met Larz, who's my best friend to this day. I met her through this bitch named Olga, who would forbid me to be friends with both her and Larz, because Larz was her, and I was her friend as well, therefore in Olga logic, me and Larz couldn't be friends. So, I had this massive battle with Olga, lost her friendship and gained Larz's, and we've been friend's ever since. Jasmine was still around until about seventh or eigth grade, but I eventually realized that she was kind of stupid and had gotten a lot different over time, so we kind of grew apart.

But around this time is when most all of the massively huge family problems started happening which affected everything else, so I stop my childhood overview here.

Kthnxbai. ^_^
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2005, 10:15:54 pm »
Among these family problems were me.

<_<

>_>

Not really though. I would have either made them worse or better. I have no idea though, cuz I know only what has just been said [but I'm leaning on worsening it]

Maybe later I'll go through my grades. But not now.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2005, 11:46:50 pm »
This thread's a real downer. Who started this bullshit?
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jody

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2005, 11:50:39 pm »
XD, just XD.
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

jv2k

• View Profile
Childhood horror stories
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2005, 09:51:16 am »
Yea I wonder who....
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!