TPH > Music

hardest MMX song to play on the piano

(1/5) > >>

Lord Atmo:
yes, you read that right, i DO play MMX BGM on my keyboard. quite well too. i recommend for those of you who have pianos/keyboards to try it too. some of them are harder to play though. for the love of me, i can't play Blaze Heatnix's BGM. it's just too fast.

Trigger:
Seeing as how the chord to my Kerboard has been severed, and the batteries I had in it have died, I can't do that anymore.

I could play a few songs that I had tuaght myself. But the main song I could play (From Megaman) would be Blue's Theme.

I never really tried many others, becuase my kerboard has long since passed away without batteries or a proper chord to use with it.

Maybe one day when it gets fixed, I'll try some more.

Swiftman:
I'm about the most music illiterate person in the world. Check it out!

*pulls grand piano out of pocket and sets it down*

Umm... *looks at keys* .........  *starts hitting keys as an elephant would, leaving the piano a ruined mess*

See? No good.

Lord Atmo:
i had absolutely no experience playing a piano when i started either. but i kept teaching myself and memorizing what keys to hit and what not. though it always takes me a few tries to begin the song. once in Band class, i was playing Boomer Kuwanger's stage on the piano. and someone actually said "hey, that's from Megaman X!".

another hard thing to play is the very beginning of Gravity Beetle's stage. it takes quick fingers. to say the least :lol:

Herb:
thats pretty sweet

im working on a Sparkman remix for Swiftman using Reason 2.5

oh, and congratulations on being the 100th user!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version