TPH > Music

Song Request (We can do those, right?)

<< < (2/21) > >>

MiraiWildfire:
Anyone know where I can get "Area Zero - Main Theme of ZERO 4 (Capcom Site Remix)", besides the one included in the torrent at PMM?  I was hoping to find the file in a better bitrate.  Thanks.

CJMErl / Yami CJMErl:
Yami CJMErl: HEY!  This is OUR request thread!  Go find yer own!

protoman:
Mega_Man_X5_-_01_Opening_Theme.mp3 can be found in Group 3's Mega_Man_X5 folder (coming up tomorrow!!). not sure if that's what you're looking for as i can't listen to it right now. iirc the full track is probably called 'monkey' on the rockman theme song collection, which used to be available here, so maybe someone downloaded it while it was and could send it to you. if it's not monkey, it's probably some other track on there (the whole thing).

CJMErl / Yami CJMErl:
CJMErl: Well, that helps a little bit...now if I could only get the other two...

Pirate Cortez:

--- Quote from: "protoman" ---Mega_Man_X5_-_01_Opening_Theme.mp3 can be found in Group 3's Mega_Man_X5 folder (coming up tomorrow!!). not sure if that's what you're looking for as i can't listen to it right now. iirc the full track is probably called 'monkey' on the rockman theme song collection, which used to be available here, so maybe someone downloaded it while it was and could send it to you. if it's not monkey, it's probably some other track on there (the whole thing).
--- End quote ---

*GASP*

*GASP*

*GASP*

ITS PROTOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On: See what Protoman says.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version