General > General Games

Mechs and Mega Man

(1/4) > >>

Tiger:
1.  Who loves mechs as much as me?  Mechwarrior, Armored Core, hopping in the little striders in the MMX series, Gundams, etc.  (If you're wondering how much I love mechs... this site doesn't have enough space to show you!  Bwa hah!)

2.  Who feels like everything Mega Man, after Mega Man 8 and Mega Man X4, has gone downhill?  :(

3.  Who thinks Proto/Break Man isn't the coolest character in the Mega Man series?  (I love his almost as much as mechs... almost.)

Zaijian,
Tiger

protoman:

--- Quote from: "Tiger" ---2.  Who feels like everything Mega Man, after Mega Man 8 and Mega Man X4, has gone downhill?  :(
--- End quote ---

*raises hand*

neothe0ne:
Rockman & Forte was good.  I've only played X1-6, so I can't comment on X7 or X8, but X6 was definitely rushed crap.

Swiftman:
I'll answer all three of those questions...

1. Does THIS prove how much I love mechs?

2. I haven't played mm8, nor x6. Just x5 and x4. I didn't like x5, really. Too easy of bosses and levels, then BAM! On the first sigma stage, you get the uber hard Yellow/Black Demon, and You're PWN3D! I never got past that guy, with niether X or Zero.

3. Yes, protoman is t3h shizney for megaman characters. He needs his own game. (not a whole series like Zero, just a single, one-time, really frickin fun 2-d game, set in the style of maybe mm7. That'd be perfect for me....

Trigger:
1) *raises hands*

2) *raises hands*

3) Classic series, he's the coolest, at the least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version