General > General Games

Any Tetris fans out there?

(1/9) > >>

Bladegash:
Tetris is a great game... I even enjoy it more than.... dare I say... Mega Man? *gasps are heard all across the land*

Herb:
I take Tetris over Maga Man anyday

Mega Man is amazing, but Tetris is my true obsession

My fav is Tetris the Absolute: the Grandmaster 2 Plus

Man, this forum is awesome, even though only a few people are in it. Everyone's favorite things are also my favorite things

mugenmidget:
I honestly play Tetris more...but I'd never stoop so low as to picking it over Megaman.

...although in all honesty I think I've only beat like one Megaman game on my own.

EDIT: By the way I want to take one of you on Tetrinet 2...just to see how I stand.

Bladegash:
Just finished playing some more Tetris DX. I got 1045538 points with 493 lines. Still nothing compared to the scores I got years ago though. =(

Herb:
I just bought a used version of DX the other day, I love it.
It has the same rotation sytem as Tetris the Grandmaster and it takes a while for the pieces to lock in. This means the scores are huge, especially since level 30 is the highest level and its not really that fast at all. And since you can save your progress and play later, I've been able to get 9,999,999 points. The songs on DX are kinda crappy though, but I like how it speeds up as your peices stack up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version