TPH > Cartoons

Does anyone here know about the soundtrack album?

(1/3) > >>

ElecMan:
In 1996, Atlantic Records released a soundtrack album for the american Mega Man cartoon. The song's are really good. Does anyone else here know about it? There's a website with information on it here:

www.geocities.com/hammerjoe101/Megamanmain.html

protoman:
really good? lol. never heard it described that way before. i do know of it, though i don't own it myself. afaik m.midget has heard the tracks more than i have.

ElecMan:

--- Quote from: "protoman" ---really good? lol. never heard it described that way before. i do know of it, though i don't own it myself. afaik m.midget has heard the tracks more than i have.
--- End quote ---

Not to worry, the link in my last post in this thread will show you all you need to know about it. It's got song lyrics, album artwork, and some other neat stuff.

mugenmidget:
They're honestly not ALL bad I guess, but they used to play most of these songs as the credits music for second season.

And believe me, in that context, none of them work.

And I think even from a standalone view, the last song is just plain terrible...it's like the Title Theme except any smidgen of life it may have had is drained.

That said, it's apparently pretty easy to still order the CD.  Don't think anyone ever ripped it.

EDIT: Here ya go, Amazon's marketplace is fairly trustworthy:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/B000002J9C/ref=dp_pb_a//103-9087430-6679025?condition=all

Anonymous:
Man for a CD soundtrack to a kids cartoon this is pretty hardcore music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version