Author Topic: The users of TPH  (Read 56083 times)

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
The users of TPH
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2005, 02:07:43 pm »
Nightmare X: If I had to describe this guy in one word it would most likely be "Hateful". NMX spends 28 hours a day hating everyone and everything, from Ronald McDonalds to Hippies to endtype to pretty much everyone else. Nightmare X also enjoys pissing other people off and getting as much hate as possible, why? I have no idea, but he claims he "enjoys making fun of his haters".
Nightmare X enjoys eating Doritos, annoying people, being overly mean for no good reason at all, bashing people belonging to "dumb stereotypes" and making fun of everyone who ever opposes him in an overly sarcastic way.
NMX also has an enormous grudge against the Italians, because "they want to steal his Dorito Stash".
Nightmare X is currently on TPH, typing a post about himself from a third-person perspective.
By the way, Nightmare X hates you, even if he has no idea who you are, he would probably punch you in the face if he met you in real life.

Lucifer/L/The Sum of All Fears/That Guy/TheSmash/L is ON FIRE!!/something else: Insane, simply insane, if I had to describe his insanity his description would be longer than mine and since I'm a fuggin egomaniac I'm not going to allow that.

KingSpider: Undercover agent dude, pretends to be nice to stupid losers lurking the internet and spies upon them gullible dumbasses, despite the fact he's as mean and badass as the rest of the Illuminati.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2005, 02:46:00 pm »
Quote from: "Nightmare X"
Nightmare X: If I had to describe this guy in one word, it would probably be "stupid." He spends twenty-four hours a day trying to look cool by acting like Maddox. He apparently doesn't realise that in order to be funny you have to do your own thing, instead of ripping off someone elses jokes. He constantly talks about Doritos for some dumbshit reason (probably thinks it's an inside "joke"). If anyone saw him in real life, they would probably punch him in the face, but luckily he lives in Chile, and only women and gay guys live there.

Lucifer: Apparently thinks being evil is "cool." Probably 12, and this is his way to keep from cutting himself. Do us all a favor and grab the razor next time.

KingSpider: The only member of the Trinity of Evil worth talking to. Has an unatural obsession with Dr Pepper, but that's okay, because he's cool.

Fixed.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2005, 02:48:31 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Nightmare X: If I had to describe this guy in one word, it would probably be "stupid." He spends twenty-four hours a day trying to look cool by acting like Maddox. He apparently doesn't realise that in order to be funny you have to do your own thing, instead of ripping off someone elses jokes. He constantly talks about Doritos for some dumbshit reason (probably thinks it's an inside "joke"). If anyone saw him in real life, they would probably punch him in the face, but luckily he lives in Chile, and only women and gay guys live there.

Lucifer: Apparently thinks being evil is "cool." Probably 12, and this is his way to keep from cutting himself. Do us all a favor and grab the razor next time.

KingSpider: The only member of the Trinity of Evil worth talking to. Has an unatural obsession with Dr Pepper, but that's okay, because he's cool.

Fixed.

NMX=

Lazlo wins.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2005, 03:22:58 pm »
Nightmare X: If I had to describe this guy in one word it would most likely be "Hateful". NMX spends 28 hours a day hating everyone and everything, from Ronald McDonalds to Hippies to endtype to pretty much everyone else. Nightmare X also enjoys pissing other people off and getting as much hate as possible, why? I have no idea, but he claims he "enjoys making fun of his haters".
Nightmare X enjoys eating Doritos, annoying people, being overly mean for no good reason at all, bashing people belonging to "dumb stereotypes" and making fun of everyone who ever opposes him in an overly sarcastic way.
NMX also has an enormous grudge against the Italians, because "they want to steal his Dorito Stash".
Nightmare X is currently on TPH, typing a post about himself from a third-person perspective.
By the way, Nightmare X hates you, even if he has no idea who you are, he would probably punch you in the face if he met you in real life.

Lucifer/L/The Sum of All Fears/That Guy/TheSmash/L is ON FIRE!!/something else: Insane, simply insane, if I had to describe his insanity his description would be longer than mine and since I'm a fuggin egomaniac I'm not going to allow that.

KingSpider: Undercover agent dude, pretends to be nice to stupid losers lurking the internet and spies upon them gullible dumbasses, despite the fact he's as mean and badass as the rest of the Illuminati.

I am a a dumbass with an inferiority complex who happens to think I am a total smartass despite the fact my remarks are not witty, not funny and only dumbasses with an IQ below 10 could find them even remotely entertaining. I also happen to need to get rid of the sexual frustration caused from being a fat, 50 years old star trek geek and a virgin using the internet and insulting a country that, although shitty, I have never really been in just so I can insult a guy I have never met and probably doesn't give a flying fuck about my absolutely worthless existence.
I also happen to hit on pre-teen girls and think drawings of girls with unnaturaly big eyes are hot.

Indeed, I agree with that description of yourself you just made.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2005, 03:23:25 pm »
Well it's always nice to get these things out in the open. Perhaps then you can start to solve these problems.

EDIT: Aha, amazing edit of your incriminating post there, you're getting really good at it, you know that?

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2005, 03:24:08 pm »
NMX...

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2005, 03:24:53 pm »
Last time I checked, "Phail" was not an actual word, go learn a bit more of your own language, you fool.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2005, 03:27:11 pm »
America is the land of the free, dude.  Trust me, you lose the argument, you Republican.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2005, 03:28:31 pm »
Nethertheless, it is a literary representation of the widely held feeling that you are not funny or smart and that your constant whining and bitching about how you hate the world in general and want to kill us all is something to be amused by untill it becomes stupid and you start to take it seriously, which appears to have already happened.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2005, 03:28:31 pm »

I am a a dumbass with an inferiority complex who happens to make others think I am a total smartass despite the fact my remarks are not witty, not funny and only dumbasses with an IQ below 10 could find them even remotely insulting. I also happen to need to get rid of the sexual frustration caused from being an ugly, 17 years old star trek geek and a virgin using the internet and insulting a country that, although probably shitty, I have never really been in just so I can insult a guy I have never met and probably doesn't give a flying fuck about my absolutely worthless existence.
I also happen to hit on teenaged girls and think drawings of girls with unnaturaly big eyes are funny.

qualityretro.net

KS

The users of TPH
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2005, 03:30:44 pm »

I am a a dumbass with an inferiority complex who happens to think I am a total smartass despite the fact my remarks are not witty, not funny and only dumbasses with an IQ below 10 could find them even remotely entertaining. I also happen to need to get rid of the sexual frustration caused from being a fat, 50 years old star trek geek and a virgin using the internet and insulting a country that, although shitty, I have never really been in just so I can insult a guy I have never met and probably doesn't give a flying fuck about my absolutely worthless existence.
I also happen to hit on pre-teen girls and think drawings of girls with unnaturaly big eyes are hot.

#1:

#2: Lazlo, if you're gonna talk shit about the other members of the Trinity, don't leave me out, and certainly don't compliment me after talking shit about my friends, it simply isn't right.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2005, 03:30:48 pm »
Interestingly enough, I do not post here in this forum for the amusement of any of you, since, for all I know, I don't give a damn about if you laugh at my posts or not (Actually, if you do you're most likely a total dumbass).

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2005, 03:31:03 pm »
Please, ignore the Republican, for he knows not the levels which he sucks.  He's just trying to be another Endtype without the ban.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2005, 03:33:11 pm »
Interesting how you seem to think I fall into a ridiculous political label (Republican), despite the fact I do not give a damn about politics and that people can nuke each other for all I care.

Try to come up with something better next time you insult me, you fool, at least so you don't look like a complete dumbass before anyone here who happens to be smart.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2005, 03:33:47 pm »
Sorry, KS, I just like you, but not your friends. I'm sure you've known people who surround themselves with losers at some point in your life.

As for NMX, if you post in a forum, you're doing so for everyone else. Even if you think it's just so you can get noticed (which apparently doesn't happen in real life)

qualityretro.net