Author Topic: Something needs to be told  (Read 18426 times)

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
Something needs to be told
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 09:08:42 am »
its probably since i live NOWHERE clsoe to ANYONE else at THIS forum and I guess I SHOULD get more PEOPLE to COME. WOW I ONLY MEANT TO CAPITALIYE THE IMPORTANT WORDS, BUT NOW ALL ARE CAPPED!
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 11:16:07 am »
I'm actually surprised at how many Cnadians are here on TPH, actually. Maxell25, Psyche, Talon Icehawk, and that's not including Broom & co. However, most of those peopel live far away while still in Canada, so if you exclude Broom & co, I'm all alone... ALL ALONE IN THIS PITIFUL TOWN THAT HAS fAR TOO MANY HALO AND YU-GI-OH FANS! ARGH! THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR ME! I must move to Nanton or Edmonton....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 12:47:48 pm »
Herb, I'm in the same boat as you, however none of my friends would be interested in a forum devoted to Mega Man. Not that we ever talk about Mega Man anway... odd.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 12:58:52 pm »
aw sweet, the new tph has its first couple!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 01:05:36 pm »
Hey, yeah! So they are! Maybe if Libbie joined, Nate, then more could be around. (not a thing wrong with internet couples, eh?)

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 01:08:13 pm »
we're not together atm. ;P i am single and loving it.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:25 pm »
Who is Libbie? I guess someone who existed before recorded history?

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:44 pm »
MM. I see. I didn't know. All I know about you two is whatever was on that page that describes how you met her and everything. And from what I saw, that wasn't something you would want to give up anytime soon.

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:45 pm »
oh yeah. for the second half of that, see here: http://nate.metroid2002.com/mip2.rtf

but that was all years ago. a lot has happened since then, to say the least.

Tiamat

• View Profile
    • http://hnj.proboards34.com
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 04:27:44 pm »
*laughs*
he One Formerly Known As Tiamat
The Chick with the Cool Nick

Kary

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 02:28:51 pm »
Well, this is crappy. Now Broom is moving 100 km away to a minute town far away. And so is Garland, but I don't care about him that much. Not like I do Broom. (do NOT take advantage of that sentence, Trig.)
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 02:35:15 pm »
(do NOT take advantage of that sentence, Trig.)

Hey hey hey now! I may be a perv, but even I know when the time is right to say something, or to keep my mouth shut about something. Hmph!

Aside from that. Why is he moving?
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Kary

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 02:39:10 pm »
Place is cheaper to live, better community, and the appeal of "High-speed". Bleh. He doesn't want to go, either.
azlo Falconi wrote:
"Stop signs are just suggestions."

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 07:14:47 pm »
Quote from: "Trigger"
I know when the time is right to say something, or to keep my mouth shut about something. Hmph!

That makes one of us, I, on the other hand, lack the part of the brain responsible for rational thought.

Well, I'm sure you guys can still get to gether and have fun on the weekends or something... maybe. It'll all work out, you'll see.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 11:50:52 pm »
No, it's a 100 km, but what's in between those 100 km is what really seperates us. Thta is the roughest road I've ever seen. Gravel the whole way, and ungraded gravel at that. sure, we could take the highway that takes 3 times longer, but that takes 3 times longer. So, yeah. And he still isn't allowed msn, so all we can do is occasionaly PM each other on TPH, and that's about it, but his parents don't like him going on forums either. And the long distance for phoning costs a bundle, and my parents ain't rich. Ugh, our communication with him is going to be severly restricted. Bleh. And to think that he lives only 3 km away right now. Meguh, it's gonna be so BORING around here without Garland's pyrotechnic shinanigens and Broom's astounding ability to calm Kary down. (Siftman fears for his safety.... My one safeguard, and he's leaving.... I'll have to depend on Kag a lot more......) And.... Now I'm officially depressed again. Geh. I need some excitement around here....