Author Topic: Missing Starcraft song!  (Read 10318 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Missing Starcraft song!
« on: May 13, 2005, 11:11:19 am »
neothe0ne, you missed a song.
In Starcraft, there's 3 in-game songs. You only have two. (I don't know what the terran1 song is. Prolly from Brood War, and it's not the one I'm thinking of..) You have two, yes, but you're missing one more. There's three songs that loop while you're playing as the Terrans.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Missing Starcraft song!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 03:40:27 pm »
I extracted all the waves from one MPQ archive, I forget which one it is.. but I'm 99.99% positive that all the music is in the original game, and Brood War doesn't have any new songs...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Broadus

• View Profile
Missing Starcraft song!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 07:11:46 pm »
In the first Starcraft, all three species had three songs. In Brood War, the first song had another song added to it, making it four songs, two of them being on the first file.
So, to make it clear...

STARCRAFT: Three Songs for all three species, Three Files
BROOD WAR: Four Songs for all three species, Three Files (Two songs on one file.)

All of the songs are on the install.exe.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
Missing Starcraft song!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 10:30:02 pm »
Yeah, that's what I thought.  I remembered that the first song for each race had two songs in them.  I never played StarCraft original, as I got the game after Brood War came out.
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Broadus

• View Profile
Missing Starcraft song!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 10:25:14 pm »
I didn't know much about the added song for a long time, but I (my dad) got Starcraft when it came out and I (my dad) got Brood War when it came out as well. All those years ago...