TPH > Music

Hey Protoman ,an offer i'm willing to do

(1/4) > >>

Silverlimit:
I have 2 copies of Megaman and Bass ,one copy is my good copy ,you know with the box and manual and in mint condition. And I have another copy that I got for free ,it was used and there's no box or manual for it. If I send you the old used copy ,would you be able to rip the music for it and put it on the site?

neothe0ne:
lol.. well, I don't have a GBA, but I've downloaded the GSF set for Megaman and Bass, and the music really, really sucks compared to the original SNES/SFC music.  They've got too much bass crap and too little melody, it sounds all buzzy and.. just bad.

But of course, I'm not Protoman ;)

Anonymous:
Ask Protoman if you can put it on site ,it's better than nothing.

protoman:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---Ask Protoman if you can put it on site ,it's better than nothing.
--- End quote ---

i wouldn't be so sure about that. ;)

and yeah, feel free to mail any and all games you wish to have the music ripped from to the address found at http://dvd.metroid2002.com/. keep in mind that i get to keep the games when i'm done. ;)

btw, did mega man and bass have a sound test? i forget. i know mugenmidget told me, but i can't remember now.

Anonymous:
yeah you can keep it ,dont forget im sending you the used one. it's just the gba cartidge by itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version