Author Topic: Frasier Crane  (Read 8686 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Frasier Crane
« on: October 20, 2005, 04:19:09 pm »
I've been thinking a lot on Frasier lately.... [the last 10 minutes, since it was mentioned and it dashed my memories]

And really, I think that was the greatest show of our time.

It had no fart jokes, but that was part of it's greatness. It had mostly high-brow humour, sophistication, and most of all, some of the BEST characters ever.

Frasier, Niles, Daphne, Martin, Roz, Eddie..... *sighs* Never will you be forgotten on your star roles, for even though the show is end, you all still run in our memories.

I still remember my favorite episode...

The one where Nilse proposed to Daphne.

Frasier and Niles had been planning it for quite some time, so they had a hidden band to go off when she accepted, but it turned out that she had a really bad cold, so they postponed it. Unfortuneatly, they didn't find out until 5 minutes before the planned moment, so the band was already in place. Niles sat Daphne down while Frasier had to sneak out a whole bunch of different people.... The antics made me laugh for 10 minutes straight....

But then, after all the hired people had gone, Niles proposed anyways. A lone trumpeter had missed Frasier's eye, so he stepped out and was ready to blow a loud blast after Niles asked. Fraiser took a flying tackle to him and into the room he was in.... Oh damn, that brought tears to me eyes..... It was so great....

But now then, what other Frasier related memories do teh rest of you have?

Sara_Of_Avalon

• View Profile
Frasier Crane
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 04:26:33 pm »
Frasier was pretty good, I was more partial to Empty Nest, Murphy Brown, and Becker. But I never liked Seinfeld.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Frasier Crane
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 05:30:51 pm »
I remember Frasier way back when he was just a character on Cheers. Man, those were both great shows.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Frasier Crane
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:36:07 pm »
I have yet to see an episode of Cheers.... I've seen the Frasier where he meets with all his drinking buddies, my mom said they were all from Cheers. I wanna see that show now....... v_v

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Frasier Crane
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 06:05:25 pm »
Yeah, it's awesome, it's where Frasier started! That's really what got me into Frasier
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
Frasier Crane
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 06:53:26 pm »
Cheers has a funny theme song.

Really.