General > General Music

Smashing...Live! soundtrack

(1/4) > >>

Superyoshi:
I completley forgot I had this CD but seeing SSBM here, I figured I could share this beautiful CD here.  It's basically a live orchestra playing a lot of the songs from Super Smash Bros. Melee (and one big track with some of our favorite classic Nintendo game themes being played).  Anyways, I'll be converting these to MP3s today, so how would I get these up on the site?  Would I e-mail them to you, Protman, or use some sort of FTP program?

Swiftman:
Boy, that sounds neat Superyoshi. Is it like SSBM music blackmageized?
Don't know what I mean by that? Here's a defenintion from the Swiftionary (2nd edition):
Blackmageized: (verb) Blakmaegized, 1. To re-make older music into a symphony or orchestra piece of sound. 2. Describes an object after having fire-3 cast upon it several times.

Superyoshi:
Not really, Black Mages was more about rock/techno remixes.  This is just a live orchestra from a concert in Japan, but in your definition, I guess it is, heh.

protoman:
s.yoshi, send me a pm and i can give you ftp information. i'd like it if you actually sent the rip as waveform, e.g. full quality .wav files, so that i can have the full quality files on hand for future development, and also to ensure that the mp3s going up will at least match the quality of the other stuff on the site.

neothe0ne:
Or use a lossless codec :)

FLAC and Monkey's Audio (APE) are the most popular (I recommend Monkey's because it has slightly smaller filesizes, whereas FLAC has extra hardware support and larger files)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version