General > General Music

Favorite Sonic Music

(1/7) > >>

Superyoshi:
Well, we've got Megaman and Metroid, why not Sonic.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Green Hill Zone

Sonic 2: I can't pick one...I just can't.  I love EVERY song in this game....EVERY SINGLE ONE (Sonic 2, next to some NES games a few years back, was my first game ever, along with Aladdin =D)

Sonic 3: Ice Cap Zone Act 2

Sonic & Knuckles: Lava Reef Zone Act 1

Sonic Spinball:Toxic Plant (It's the first level, I can't remember what it's called)

Sonic CD (US)- Stardust Speedway (Bad Future)

Sonic CD (Japan and Europe)- Stardust Speedway (Good Future), Metallic Madness (Present)....I love a lot of the songs in this version, it's too hard to pick one!

Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn)- Puppet Panic Zone Act 2

Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis)- Puppet Panic Zone Act 1

Sonic R- Super Sonic Racing (Song)

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine- The game music (I have no idea what to call this one >.>, it's when you actually PLAY the game, you know?)

Sonic Adventure- Main Theme (I forget what it's called, it's when you fight Chaos as Super Sonic)

Sonic Adventure 2- Live and Learn

Lazlo Falconi:
I can get ya an mp3 of Live and Learn that I got from WinMX a while ago. Just gimmie an email address to send it to.

Swiftman:
Sonic 1: I dunno. First level? Only one I've heard.
Sonic 2: First level again, only one I've heard.
Sonic 3: Hydropolis, stage 2
Sonic and Knuckles: Flying Battery zone 1
Sonic Spinball: First level (and I've heard them all)

I'm not too big on sonic. Whenever I've had my Genesis, I've had GUNStAR HEROES, and you know which one I like better.

protoman:
oh, man, don't make me choose! :( it's all so incredibly good! and ... equal ... to itself ... no one track really beats out the rest.

Trigger:

--- Quote from: "protoman" ---oh, man, don't make me choose! :( it's all so incredibly good! and ... equal ... to itself ... no one track really beats out the rest.
--- End quote ---

Wrong. Sonic 3 ICE CAP ZOOOOOOOOONE!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version