Author Topic: Important Theological Discussion  (Read 11110 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Important Theological Discussion
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2005, 04:35:46 pm »
According to the bible, God will destroy Satan, after mankind has atoned for it's sins (which were actually brought about by Adam). Hell does exist, but it is not my belief that humans go there, unless they worship the devil and actually want to go there.

I don't subscribe to any religon, but I was brought up by a Catholic mother and a Jehova's Witness father (they're not annoying like everyone thinks, but those jokes are funny anyway). Catholics believe that humans go to heaven or hell. That's it. But Jehova's Witnesses(and this is what I believe) say that God will only send 144 people to heaven. 144 for all of mankind. That seems like a big number, but it's for all eternity. The rest of us who are good people will be brought back to a 1000 year reign of Jesus, where we will rebuild the world after the war with Satan. After that, however, Satan will come back, to tempt us. Those who fail will recieve the fate of the worst people (Judas, for example). And what is this fate? They simply cease to exist. They just die, forever. No afterlife. Those that made it through Satan's second coming, will become perfect. They will be immortal, as God intended.

But of course, that's seems a little far-fetched. The world would quickly overpopulate.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net