Author Topic: Star wars starfighter music  (Read 9167 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
Star wars starfighter music
« on: April 19, 2005, 10:55:41 am »
Protoman! I was just listening to Rogue Squadron III, Rebel Strike music, and I remembered that I have the wave files to Star wars Starfighter for PC! The music is basically directly from the movies, but the good thing is that not only do I have the music, I have voices, movie audio, everything! I can convert them and submit them the next time I get access to high speed (like at my school computers)

So, I guess the question is, do you want just the music, or do you want everything? The voices sound a little cut off when you play them in winamp or media player, but I dunno what you want. Shall I do this?

neothe0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 03:39:37 pm »
To me, voices and SFX are generally pointless unless it's funny ;).

Check out... http://www.protoman.com/neothe0ne/TSFP%20Funny%20Voices/

(I'm missing a really funny audio of where R110 tells a joke about humans and meat or something, but the other 6 files there will satisfy your comedy needs for the week)

As for Star Wars..... I'm thinking of converting my Episode I, II, IV (two-disc), and Star Wars Trilogy (one disc of e4-6) CDs.  Then again, probably not II...
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 01:10:20 pm »
but those aren't video games. >_>

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 11:53:21 pm »
Mine is, I guess, cuz it's used in a game!