Author Topic: anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?  (Read 79144 times)

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2005, 01:57:40 am »
Then Trigger realizing Swiftman is daydreaming too much then gives him a swift kick to the groin, and walks off.
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2005, 02:00:39 am »
*Kicks Lazlo's charred remains*
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2005, 02:16:44 am »
Ow... I was going to use that in two years.... At least it got a swift kick...

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2005, 02:32:33 am »
Lazlo, as it turns out, was barely harmed by the blast, but thrust upward into the upper atmosphere. Clinging to a sattelite connected to the intarweb, Lazlo saw Swiftman claiming to be the TPHest. This couldn't be! Lazlo let go, fell towards Earth, and drop-kicked Swiftman. Then, just to make him jealous, he planted a big kiss on Sophih, who *shot*
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2005, 02:35:30 am »
Lazlo then realized that he had gripped a Tiger brand satelite, thus angering the neutral merchant beyond compare for knocking it off target.
Laying in a pool of badass blood, Swiftman said to Lazlo. "You've done it now. Tiger's wrath is matched only by Kary's. He'll out you in his place.
With a slump, the lack of blood in Swiftman's body caused him to faint.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2005, 02:39:36 am »
Lazlo's phreaking awesome blood poured from the hole in his head into the badass blood of Swiftman, merging together creating a new creats, Swifzlo! However, due to bending the laws of physics, Swifzlo died a horrible death, met only by the pain suffered while living. You were the awesomest/leetest/tphest thing ever, Swifzlo, even if you were a sin against nature. The combined tears of every crying for the three coolest things in the univers dieing at once broght them all back('cept Swifzlo) somehow. The battle continued.
"Crap, Tiger, run."

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2005, 02:45:00 am »
Knowing he was safe from Tiger, Swiftman pushed Lazlo into the swarm of rabid fangirls.
"That'll hold ya till Tiger gets here!" With a cackle, Swiftman jumped off the platform, found his Pyro-GX, then flew off for Charon, Pluto orbit.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2005, 02:46:05 am »
And I have a base at Charon.
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2005, 02:48:45 am »
Realizing Kibble's futile attempt to try and take some glory from the tied for most TPHest person, Swiftman turned his Pyro-GX around and fired several smart missiles at Sir Kibble.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2005, 02:51:43 am »
*Then Trigger apeared and combattd Swiftmans Smart missiles with several dumbass missles, who then annoy the smart missles until they all blow up*

*then walked off again to get some pizza rolls*
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2005, 02:54:47 am »
*Falls into fangirls* Nooo!!! Ladies who love me, my only weakness, how did you know?! *Is secksed up by several ladies* Nooo!!! Wait, YES! I mean... GRAAH, MOTHERLAND!! Ladies, we must away to the LazloCave!
*Scene transition* There's no way Tiger'll ever get me here! Swiftman went to Charon, and everyone knows where that is, but no one would ever think that the LazloCave is right under Falconi Manor.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2005, 02:55:09 am »
"Damn that Trigger! How did he get those dumbass missiles..." A sudden thought hit Swiftman's head. "Tiger...." He muttered under his breath.
But knowing that Tiger was providing Item #2, Swiftman left Tiger to hsi own deals. He was, afterall, neutral, and could deal with anyone he wanted to.
Deciding that Kibble had to die, Swiftman fired several dumb fire Concussion missiles at his location, laser aimed for optimal accuracy. He then turned the Pyro-GX around in a 180 spin and continued to Charon.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2005, 02:57:23 am »
*Then Lazlo edited the last sentance of his previous post, to make it slightly funnier. But then he made the mistake of trying to contact Tiger for some more giant missiles... Wink wink.* I need more, seriously.

qualityretro.net

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2005, 03:00:31 am »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Realizing Kibble's futile attempt to try and take some glory from the tied for most TPHest person, Swiftman turned his Pyro-GX around and fired several smart missiles at Sir Kibble.

And I fired dumbass missles that pissed off the smart missles.

And I'm the 2nd TPHest person, Swift is number 1 on the list.
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2005, 03:04:38 am »
No, it's a tie between me and Lazlo for first. Trigger is second, then Protoman.

*gets announcer voice ready*

LLLLLLAadies and gentlemen, I just had an idea. We will hold a contest for the most TPHest girl! The events will include mud wresling, catgirl-off, and a tug of war between all contestents. Place all bets with Sir Kibble, and all material orders with Tiger, please.