Author Topic: anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?  (Read 79439 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
anyone hear about the new megaman X collection?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2005, 03:04:59 am »
You again! If my pencil tactic didn't work, maybe this will... *throws some fangirls*
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2005, 03:07:05 am »
*is on Charon*

You can't throw fangirls from Earth to Charon! No one is THAT TPHy! Not even you!

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2005, 03:07:22 am »
Come on Lazlo, let's face the Facts, swiftman doesn't have Fangirls! *shot*

At most he has one girl though.

And no TPHest girl. Cuase we ALL know Morrigan would win, then Kary would get mad and kill Swiftman, and I have alot riding on him, and he can't die yet.
  :P
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2005, 03:12:38 am »
Realizing his complicated greatness, Swiftman shose to stay in his Pyro-GX, and contemplated flying to Europa for a good dose of ice skating.
"Hmm.... Complicated greatness.... That's the only way to describe me..." He pulled a mirror out of the roof compartment of the Pyro-GX, and looks at self.
In the corner of the mirror Siwftman noticed the label: 'Objects in mirror are more attractive than they appear'
"Wow. I like the look of that label."

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2005, 03:14:49 am »
Punny.

qualityretro.net

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2005, 03:15:36 am »
I saw Chiyo x Osaka hentai.

True story.
eft.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2005, 03:16:47 am »
I've seen hentai too. No reason to be ashamed, we were all dumb 12 year olds at one point.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2005, 03:17:27 am »
Making up his mind, Swiftman grabbed his rocket skates (courtesy of Tiger) and jumps back in his Pyro-GX. He began normal startup procedure, then flew to Europa.
Landing on a protruding rock, Swiftman put on his rocket skates, placed them on the ice, and took off the rockets.
The miles and miles of undisturbed ice was exactly what he needed. And the right combination of methane added a kick to the experience.

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2005, 11:43:15 am »
i dont even fight anyone here very often because it wouldnt be a contest, i could take all of you at once

but since im a peace loving person nowadays, i will continue to carry my puppy/kitten sack around
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2005, 12:11:32 pm »
Aww man, I forgot that I was trying to stay out of forum wars too... Drat... Oh well *Aims Space Colony Ark at Europa* Begin firing sequence!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2005, 04:13:27 pm »
"Hmm?"
Swiftman's writers sense had given a tiny tingle. Not much, but enough to warn him.
Not taking chances, Swiftman speedily headed back to his Pyro-GX, got in and prepared the regular take-off procedures.
"Core power, 50%." Swiftman repeated to himself. He wish he had installed an artificial personality matrix in the Pyro-GX. On long trips to Andromeda the boredom of sitting in a silent ship was nerve-wracking.
Suddenly Swiftman's writers sense gave a sudden jolt.
"Oh, JEEZ!" Swiftman saw a huge bolt of energy heading straight for his position.
He punched the Pyro-GX's engines into overdrive, then fired the afterburners. He managed to avoid being hit by the direct beam, but the few thousand tonnes of rock splash damage struck several engines on the Pyro-GX, rendering the Hyperdrive engines useless.
"Damn it!" Swiftman pounded his controls, hoping to get something.  Nothing. The computer was still working, but no drive units were functioning.
He typed a few keys into the computer,, calculating his current trajectory.
"Io? Oh, no. Tiger won't like that."
Pulling out a special remote, Swiftman gave a certain button a push.
Recieving the signal, despite the many millions of miles between them, the Skiver, currently sitting dormant in Swiftman's underground complex in Alberta, suddenly activated and took off without hestation to intercept Swiftman's damaged Pyro-GX, completely unmanned.
Or so he thought....

"Ah, there it is."
Swiftman saw the Skiver flying towards him. The green of the Skiver's armor seemed to stick out very easily with the blackness of space.
The skiver stopped and matched speed with the Pyro-GX's flight. Turning on his internal oxy-tanks, Swiftman opened the cockpit of the Pyro-GX and jumped out. He opened up the Skiver and jumped in. Activating the gravity beam, he grabbed onto the Pyro-GX and flew back to Earth,
Swiftman engaged the life support systems in the Skiver, only to find that they were on already.
"Huh? It's usually set to ahve them off while it's in unmanned flight. Unless the system etected a body in here before launch, it should have been off. Maybe I bumped a setting."
Typing through the control panel, Swiftman looked through his settings, trying to find the life support options.
"Mmm.... What happened?"
Swiftman nearly jumped out of his skin.
"Lacus!? Damn, girl. You rightly spooked me!"
She was indeed looking like a mess. She had rings under her eyes, her hair was tousled and messed up, and looked like she hadn't washed her face in quite a while.
She looked up at Swiftman's face, then smiled slightly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been sleeping in the Skiver." She hung her head a little, her face hidden by her hair.
"No no, it's alright." Swiftman patted her head lightly. "Why you wouldn't want to sleep in your room back at home is beyond me, though."
She looked up and Swiftman's face, and giggled. "Well, Broom and Kary were... 'making noises'."
Recognition dawned on Swiftman's face. "Ah. I see. Well, I don't blame you for wanting to get away from that."
Lacus gave her smile an incline, then put her arms around Swiftman. "You're so good."
Cocking an eyebrow, Swiftman remembered that Lacus did not  of him and Morrigan. Nevertheless, he gave her a hug back.
"Uh, Lacus, we're currently plummeting for Io. Do you think you could...." he gave a motion for her to sit in a chair and buckle in.
"Oh, right." She gave a sheepy face and sat down, then strapped herself in.
Swiftman turned back to the controls. Still holding the Pyro-GX in a tractor hold, he activated the Inter-phase drives on the Siver and flew back to Earth.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2005, 07:34:01 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
No, it's a tie between me and Lazlo for first. Trigger is second, then Protoman.

*gets announcer voice ready*

LLLLLLAadies and gentlemen, I just had an idea. We will hold a contest for the most TPHest girl! The events will include mud wresling, catgirl-off, and a tug of war between all contestents. Place all bets with Sir Kibble, and all material orders with Tiger, please.

I'm 4th on the list?
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2005, 07:36:18 pm »
Sure thing, Kib, if we use you're Pirate well, now Red Mage account on MMtL, you'd be fourth TPHest person, for sure. (Skull would be fifth, naturallly, simply for his humour)

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2005, 07:39:03 pm »
So I have to get a name change? (j/k)
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2005, 07:41:28 pm »
Well, personally I believe that Pirate is a better name than Red Mage. After 8-bit theater, there's plenty of Red Mages, but not enough Pirates.

But that's me. I really like pirates, for some reason. I like mechs AND pirates. Wierd, I know.