Author Topic: My SpaceMegaman sprite!  (Read 21683 times)

Jehuty

• View Profile
My SpaceMegaman sprite!
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2005, 03:32:30 am »
Worst episode of Sesame Street. Ever.

megakevinexe

• View Profile
My SpaceMegaman sprite!
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2005, 02:39:35 pm »
*Phew* I've been working my butt off for these new anmiations! Series 2 of the SpaceMegaman animations!

Series 2

Now it looks like Megaman is starting a new journey in deep space! Good thing he's going with a rocket this time! I wonder where he's going this time? But for all we now is that he's heading to the outer solar system!

Megaman is traveling in space with his new rocket(looks like Auto is driving it)But he is going far away from home!  I wonder how far he is already...?

This is like one of those parts in games when you have to like protect the character from enemies or other stuff while they're doing there thing. From the look of all the asteroids, I'd say they've getting past the Asteroid Belt! While Auto is operating the rocket, Megaman blasts all the asteroids heading there way! Looks like Megaman is doing a good job on it as well!

I know this is the second sprite, but I'm making it like they've made it past the asteroid belt and now they're continuing they're journey at the Outer Solar System!  Now I wonder which planet he's going to? Jupiter? Let's find out!

Megaman's just as surprised as you are! After a long, perilous, and asteroid blasting journey, they've made it to the planet Saturn(Excuse me if it doesn't look like it :oops: ) Who knows what kind of awesome and cool things they'll find there?! I'm so glad they've made it!!!!! ALL RIGHT, MEGAMAN!!!!!! YOU'VE FINALLY MADE IT TO SATURN!!!!!!!!! :o

I hope you guys enjoyed this new sprites! I've been working my butt off for 2 hours working on these! So enjoy!
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
My SpaceMegaman sprite!
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2005, 05:10:20 am »
Wow, dude, apperently the big man likes 'em!
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net