Author Topic: Fret not, mortals, for I am here!  (Read 18893 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Fret not, mortals, for I am here!
« on: April 20, 2005, 02:52:56 am »
Yes, it is I, the one and only greatness that is Lazlo Falconi!
What? Why of course I'm arrogant, I'm American!
Anyway, I originally came to this site because a friend of mine told me you had the old Mega Man cartoon, so I thought I'd just come through, watch the cartoons, and never be heard from again. But then I saw a nifty little forum, so I signed up, and now I'm here to either provide comical relief or be annoying. That part's up to you.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 09:59:40 am »
American? AMERICAN! ENEMY! Canadian not like American! Swiftman inherently dislike! RAR! .rar! .zip! I'm an arrogant Canadian! YOU STAND NO CHANCE!

Anyways, insane jargon aside, welcome to the forum. (ps: I don't really hate Americans that much. I go through the US fairly often, and it's not bad. I prefer a less industrialized country, though. [Like Canada.])

And what do you have against dial-up users? Don't you think we'd like to upgrade if you had the chance? Signature's don't lie, Lazlo.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 02:00:52 pm »
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOOOOOOOOOM.....I mean...TPH Forums >_>

I AM MEEEE. You Shall know me as "Your highness" Or "your majesty" And you shall doth beg for my mercy whilst I torment you unrelentingly! PH34R!!

Acually I just stop in every now and then. >.>

Welcome none the less. XD
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 02:32:28 pm »
Yup....what he said  :roll:

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 03:47:30 pm »
Eeh, I don't have anything agianst dialup users, it's just that on another forum I frequent I have a mighty signature that makes even DSL users crawl!
Anyway, Swiftman, I know what you're doing, I do it to Canada all the time, so I'm glad to have a nemisis (friend? Rival?).
And the Biker Dude ripoff, I mean Trigger! I've read a few threads here so I know some of you.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 05:39:06 pm »
Speaking of signatures, I should change mine. I think it's getting old. (it took a feckin long time to make! Though I have another one ready.)

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 11:46:01 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"

And the Biker Dude ripoff, I mean Trigger! I've read a few threads here so I know some of you.

>>
<<

THERE ON TO ME!! I'VE GOTTEN CARELESS!! *calls down Arwing and flys off*

Look I'm not a GBD ripoff. Over at PMM I was one of the few only who liked the whole GBD joke. Hell it was me who made custom GBD sprites, and comics. XD i just use his as my avatar for now...instead of my Trigger ones and sig. XD

Well none the less...PH34R!!
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 08:28:33 pm »
Yeah, I was just messing around, I actually read the topic wrong, it says you looked like him.

qualityretro.net

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 11:05:47 pm »
Since we're reviving threads...

qualityretro.net

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 11:07:17 pm »
Ya know what?  I never made an intro topic.  I should go do that.  Right now.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 08:05:07 am »
Welcome, Moocher of sites, to the place to be. Stay a while, stay forever. MOVE is your ability to move, CT is your Charge Time, and an army of Gaybos is bent on destroying your dick. If you do not have one, one will be supplied for you. Please keep your arms and legs inside the posts at all time, and don't feed the Jehuty.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 08:27:55 am »
XD!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 12:35:23 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Welcome, Moocher of sites, to the place to be. Stay a while, stay forever. MOVE is your ability to move, CT is your Charge Time, and an army of Gaybos is bent on destroying your dick. If you do not have one, one will be supplied for you. Please keep your arms and legs inside the posts at all time, and don't feed the Jehuty.

Hey, that's my line!

qualityretro.net

Swifto

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:51 pm »
Shocking, isn't it?

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 02:00:10 pm »
My friends, each of you is a single cell in the great body of the State. And today, that great body has purged itself of parasites. We have triumphed over the unprincipled dissemination of facts. The thugs and wreckers have been cast out. And the poisonous weeds of disinformation have been consigned to the dustbin of history. Let each and every cell rejoice! For today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directive! We have created, for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology, where each worker may be bloom secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of Thought is a more powerful weapon than any fleet or army on Earth. We are one people. With one will. One resolve. One cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death. And we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!

qualityretro.net