TPH > About myTPH

Ammendment to the rules

<< < (2/6) > >>

Lazlo Falconi:
Well then that should be rule number one. Except that it turns out Twinkle Toes isn't one of Jehuty's friends.

Jehuty:
I got so confused when I met Twinkle Toes. I mistook him for Firendestroy. I mean, his personality matched his almost exactly.

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---Just because your friends beat on us, doesn't mean they're not cool. Everyone you've sent here was awesome! Kary, Broom, Faris, Peaches. Yeah, you're good for the site.
--- End quote ---

I gotta run right now, but I will definatly look into it later - Hold that thought!

Lazlo Falconi:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---
--- Quote ---Just because your friends beat on us, doesn't mean they're not cool. Everyone you've sent here was awesome! Kary, Broom, Faris, Peaches. Yeah, you're good for the site.
--- End quote ---

I gotta run right now, but I will definatly look into it later - Hold that thought!
--- End quote ---

What?

Swiftman:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Dubya tee eff, mates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version