Author Topic: How has your month been?  (Read 15603 times)

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« on: July 29, 2005, 07:29:44 pm »
Now that July is practically over, let's see how everyone's month has been.

Me? Well, my best friend DIED on July 1, usually among my favorite days of the year, Faris broke her leg a few days ago, and now, today, on July 29, exactly one month before my 17th birthday, Lacus has died.

That's right. You read me correctly.

Lacus died by taking a dive off of a cliff by a deep part of the river me, Kary and beforehand Faris swam in all the time. The deep part has a dropoff to it, and the other part is rather shallow

Well, Lacus dived, and she missed the deep part... She hit the rock line far too quickly... I saw that she had missed.... I swam to her, picked her up and brought her onto the shore. I set her down and looked her over.

She wasn't good. Froma  first look over I could tell she had a broken neck, broken collarbone, broken shoulders, and one could sense the internal bleeding. And.... I could feel her dying....

I hastily picked her up again and took her to the Richman's pickup truck. They tried to drive as fast as possible for the nordegg hospital, but...... it was too late...

Lacus died in my arms today. I held her until the last, as a big brother, and I almost felt her leave her tattered body behind.... It wasn't a good feeling.... I felt her rise up, heard her last words, and I almost felt her spiritual self wave goodbye at me. It didn't leave me feeling too happy, but in a way, I felt glad that I was there, to feel her saying goodbye....

I know that Lacus would have wanted you all to know this, so I told you all. Thank you.

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
How has your month been?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 07:51:07 pm »
As I sit here...reading this...crying...I remember that there's nothing I can do...

I hate it...I hate it I hate it I hate it....

Life may not be fair...but god damn it this is too much...

The last thing I remember her saying to me was 'Maybe I thought wrong about you'....

I'll never have a chance to try to fix that...I'll never have the chance to keep my promise to Faris anymore.

I hate it. And I'm sorry.....I'm sorry for this....
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 08:01:28 pm »
Trigger, I know I said it already, but I'll sya it again.

That night, Lacus did get a bit ticked at you, but I made sure that she thought about you good again. I told her all that had happened, and later that night she thought of you as a good friend again. You are a good person, Trigger, and I don't like to see people not like you. You helped me immensly when Kagemitsu died, and I won't ever forget that. If Lacus didn't like you, then I would INSURE that she would.

Just know that she left, loved by all, and she loved all that she knew. (besides the various jerks at school)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
How has your month been?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 08:34:32 pm »
....wow....just wow.  Nobody, and I mean nobody deserves to go through this...fucking twice for that matter.  I am such a selfish little shit to say my life is going bad for any reason.  God damn, I'm really, really sorry.  I wish I got to know Lacus (and Kag) better, but I never got a chance to really talk to anyone outside the forum.  Like Trigger says, this is just too much.  She'll be in our thoughts.  I'm sorry...you don't deserve this at all, nobody does...

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 08:58:48 pm »
Don't worry, Superyoshi. Jody made me feel better. Trig and Morr helped me with Kag, and Jody helped with Lacus. Jody made me feel infinently better within 20 minutes. THAT is something virtually unheard of. Me? Recovering from something like that that fast?

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
How has your month been?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 09:18:16 pm »
If ya ever need to talk to someone else, feel free to talk to me on MSN, =)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
How has your month been?
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 09:26:52 pm »
Swift did it for me, of course, he put me in the mood, but talking to him about it felt good. I was really distrought over it, and you know why.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 09:28:11 pm »
Woah. Heh. I totally didn't notice that that you had an MSN contact. AH! ADDORZED!

darkryu

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 10:38:48 am »
swift this was a nice thing you did for her, now her name will live on
man you are the best bro ever.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 10:44:30 am »
Thank you, Ryu. I try..... I try and try, and sometimes it doesn't feel like enough....

I'm going to stay online, wait for Morrigan, and when she's done, I'm unhooking my computer, plugging in my Aptiva and play Privateer for a few days straight. After today, don't expect to see me online too much. (unless Morr says she's going to be online tomorrow too, in which case expect me online)

Oh, man.... Privateer.... So shiny....

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
How has your month been?
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 11:07:11 am »
Heh... some last words, huh? I haven't cried like that in a long time...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Herb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djmichaelhrebenak
How has your month been?
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 04:17:14 pm »
oh my God this is unbelieveable

Once again i never had a chance to know her as well as a lot of the others, but i could obviously tell that she was nice to everyone and enjoying her life. also once again i am truly and utterly at your service if you (or anyone) ever needs to just talk or have a good laugh

AIM: WhosGotTheHerb13
MSN (in a few days): WhosGotTheHerb13
img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/msheresy/nnotld.gif[/img]

"Being more than an hour late for your first day of work is a fucking power move. Let them know right from the start how you roll."

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2005, 12:34:43 am »
I thought I had it rough, losing my best friend (US army), my great uncle (Cancer), and my entire social life (The Man), but seeing this, I realize that I was rather lucky this month.

I am so sorry to hear that.  It is just unfair that this should happen to such a nice guy as yourself Swift.  But it is even more unfair to Lacus, whose life was taken short.

I have nothing more to say...I didn't know Lacus, but, I'm sorry, I can't finish this.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2005, 12:57:02 am »
You don't need to finish, Skull. I got your drift. You need not speak further.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
How has your month been?
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 01:01:58 am »
Thank you.  You are by far the most patient and nice person I know.  I see great things ahead of you.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.