Author Topic: Zelda No More?  (Read 12868 times)

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Zelda No More?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 11:42:34 am »
I've learned something today...

That now when I think of Lazlo, I invision him looking like the guy in his avatar....

Lazlo in a tux....scary stuff...
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Zelda No More?
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 11:43:39 am »

That's the OoT Ganon, in his final form.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Zelda No More?
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 11:47:09 am »
That's lame. aLttP was much more awesome. And thanks, Trig, I only wish I looked like Falco.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

RetroJape

• View Profile
Zelda No More?
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 02:19:31 pm »
OK Nintendo is finally being smart for once, this is suppodsedly a good game form what I've seen, and I don't want Zelda to be ruined in the future, ending it after TP is a smart desicion. :D

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Zelda No More?
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 02:20:49 pm »
You're going to get murdered, you know.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

jv2k

• View Profile
Zelda No More?
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 02:22:45 pm »
Hell no, if they do this I will introduce all of nintendo in japan to the wooden spoon!
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Jehuty

• View Profile
Re: Zelda No More?
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2005, 05:19:58 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Quote from: "Lars"
Shigeru Miyamoto has been featured in a radio interview in Japan, and his statements could bring both excitement and concern for all Zelda fans.

According to the transcript from the radio interview, Shigeru Miyamoto stated that Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be the end of an era for the Zelda series:

" This will be, without a doubt, the last Zelda game as you know it in its present form. "

After that he declined to elaborate any further on how the series would change in the future, but instead went on to talk about the pure exellency of of the upcoming Twilight Princess:

" Our goal was to make the best Zelda game ever. The most rich, satisfying and [melancholic]. I worked on it personally, moreso than Wind Waker. I haven't invested as much into any game as I have this one. "

" We've really improved it in just a few months. Everything's coming together, much quicker. We may have some last minute ideas. "

Of course we're all looking forward to Twilight Princess, but needless to say these quotes bring up both worries and concern for Zelda fans, but most likely the change in the series will be heavily related to the "revolutionizing" aspects of Nintendo's next console, the Revolution.

Okay guys, what do you think this means? Could Zelda be no more? Personally, I don't think so, the series is too much of a cash-cow for Nintey to just ditch, but what do you think it means?

Source

<_<
>_> It's a secret to everybody. *vanishes*

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Zelda No More?
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2005, 06:47:12 pm »
DO DO DO DO DO DO DO.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.