Author Topic: The users of TPH  (Read 56051 times)

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2005, 03:35:13 pm »
whether or not you follow politics you can still follow the morals or views of a certain party, even without knowing it, plus i hardly think 'fool' is a particularly clever insult either

KS

The users of TPH
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2005, 03:35:26 pm »
Quote from: "Byte Man"
Please, ignore the Republican, for he knows not the levels which he sucks.  He's just trying to be another Endtype without the ban.

If what he's saying is Republican, screw being a Democrat.

Also, please ignore the Democrat who ridicules this person he thinks is a Republican, but should be hating Bush instead. He's just trying to be another moron who thinks he's cool by doing what everyone else does.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
    • http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity
The users of TPH
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2005, 03:37:28 pm »
Funnily enough, I don't happen to care if people pay attention to me or not, no wait, actually, I happen to dislike attention, but since it's rather obvious that I will always get it for some dumb reason (I guess people like guys who go around randomly hating things for no reason at all) I might as well spite those who actually are dumb enough to pay attention to the hatred I enjoy spewing.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
The users of TPH
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2005, 03:39:15 pm »
If you don't like the attention, there's an easy way to stop it. Do you see that "X" in the top of the window? Click it, and all of the big bad world will go away.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2005, 03:39:25 pm »
Quote from: "FlameofDoubt"
whether or not you follow politics you can still follow the morals or views of a certain party, even without knowing it, plus i hardly think 'fool' is a particularly clever insult either

Hence why I call him a Republican.  He has no morals, and, like Bush, no real intelligence to speak of.  The only way he can win his arguments is with childish word-twisting tatics, thus he is another endtype, just not THAT bad yet.

...But he's well on his way.  Thus I choose to not reply to him directly anymore.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2005, 03:41:13 pm »
Although probably the best thing to do in the case of an attention seeker, i.e. now, that isn't really a very smart thing to do, he'll just try and use the fact that he doesn't, in your opinion, warrant yet another scolding defeat to say he doesn't care about this, that and the other.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2005, 03:44:34 pm »
Let 'im.  When he sees that no one is paying him any attention, (which IS why he's doing it) he'll either stop, or go away.

... Which works out for all involved.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2005, 03:45:24 pm »
OH NO, EVERYONE RUN FROM NMX, HE HAPPENS TO HAVE NO MORALS SO HE'S GOING TO KILL AND RAPE EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE, I WILL ALSO MAKE A DUMBASS POLITIC COMMENT SHOWING MY AFFILIATION DESPITE THE FACT I MOST LIKELY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS AND AM JUST A DUMBASS TEENAGER WITH A COMPUTER.

For the love of God, do you guys even think before trying to make an insult towards me? or are you just trying to publically display your dumbassery?

Random Fact: Taking random crap spewed in a forum as truth, even if that kind of crap happens to include "Killer Mechs" as real is something I would not be proud of.

By the way, you're a pussy, and unable to keep on in an argument with an "attention seeker", despite the fact that if you're so SAMRT you would have most likely "PWND!!!1" me already.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2005, 03:46:56 pm »
...Dear me, is someone talking?

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2005, 03:47:02 pm »
Wait, when exactly did we say anything along those lines?

as far as i know we said you were an attention seeker who should be ignored, nothing about mechs or running away.

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2005, 03:54:34 pm »
Quote from: "FlameofDoubt"
Wait, when exactly did we say anything along those lines?

as far as i know we said you were an attention seeker who should be ignored, nothing about mechs or running away.

You seem to have misunderstood me, my friend.

Basically, my post was on the basis that Byte man, after having read of my "love of killing" and other evil dude-ish stuff, came to the Oh-so-incredibly-smart conclusion that I had no morals whatsoever, and thus I was a "Republican lol" (Good job on being such a great political analyst, Byte Man, I salute you)

Interestingly enough, if I had no morals, I would be a rapist or a serial killer, but for what I can see, I am not (For all I know I am a guy with a weird sense of humor and that happens to think that unless proven otherwise, no one deserves respect)

and his "I won't reply to him directly" crap proves he doesn't have the ability to argue properly, thus he retreats while acting all "I'm too holy for you".

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2005, 03:56:24 pm »
after all, if anyone should know about the 'holier than thou' attitude it's you.

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2005, 03:58:17 pm »
FoD, seriously, he's just proving my point.  Plus, he just can't seem to grasp that I was just being a nard and insulting him.  Y'see, he's just upset that the aliens gave him an anal probe when he was five and stopped too soon for his tastes. :lol:

Nightmare X

• View Profile
The users of TPH
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2005, 03:59:01 pm »
If I acted "Holier than you" I wouldn't post here, or I wouldn't bother flaming any of you.

I just happen to enjoy being an egomaniac because I know it annoys people and how they tend to take it seriously because they're unable to tell reality from internet.

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
The users of TPH
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2005, 03:59:04 pm »
It's a damn good song, I know that much.