Author Topic: Swiftionary Volume 1 Edition 0.X  (Read 11561 times)

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
Swiftionary Volume 1 Edition 0.X
« on: September 29, 2005, 10:02:03 pm »
'ello: (pronoun) el-lo 1. A short way to say "Hello." 2. A girl-lego like product with the most annoying theme song.

Blackmageized: (verb) Blakmaegized, 1. To re-make older music into a symphony or orchestra piece of sound. 2. Describes an object after having fire-3 cast upon it several times.

Cabalatle: (pronoun) Ca-bal-atle 1. "Cow battle" in hick language.

Cacklemier: (noun) cak-l-meyer 1. The last name of a guy I know. (serious!) 2. A new type of ship used in the Privateer universe; has heavy firepower and shields, but not much manueverability (in experimental stages; not completed)

Cabotle: (onomotapeia) Ka-bottle 1. A cartoonish sound that comes from hitting someone witha bottle. (eg: "You look funny! *cabotle!*)

Cominageha!: (verb) Co-min-a-he-ha! 1. The next dumb move created for either Ken, Ryu, or Goku. (copyright Capcom)

DAH: (onomodapeia) DAH: 1. another word that means the same as "DUH." 2. A Russian term for "uhh..."

Jergitidation: (verb) Jerg-i-ti-dae-shun 1. (adult!) To masterbate vigourously 2. Another term used in place of "Jurisdiction", usually followed by gales of laughter.

Kreblakistan: (noun+pronoun) kre-black-is-tan 1. A word made up by a crazy Georgian. 2. A term used in Austin Powers (author was not proficient in this series) 3. The ultimate term to express exasperation. (eg: "I hate you." "Kreblakistan!")

Laleluleloo: (noun) La-le-lu-le-loo 1. What hicks call indoor plumbing. "Sounds mur profezinal thn "Super-loo!"

Hankerage: (verb) hank-er-age 1. A new dance, famous among hicks. (eg: "I'm hankering fer some hankerage!") 2. Some new style of hanky use. 3. A new name for Hank's Tool Shop that is much more interesting.

Minion: (noun) min-ee-in: 1. An underling that is completely under your control. (eg: Broom is comepletely under Swiftman's control, but only to a point) 2. A mid-boss in Twisted metal 2, psx game. 3. A very effective anti-depressent not yet made. It will escalate people's happiness to a point that when they smile, it gives the impression that you'll go for their necks.

neothe0ne (noun) neo the one 1. A person that has skills at ripping music that is paralelled by only one person. 2. The main character of The Matrix series of movies. 3. One of the most parodied characters on the internet (next to megaman, Mario and Link)  

Painsaw: (noun) pane-saw 1. An alternate, more favourable name for the common tree-felling tool chainsaw. 2. What a chainsaw is called when not used for it's intended purpose.

Samoflange: (verb and noun) Sam-o-flange 1. To use a sumo wrestler as a projectile weapon (may require siege weapons) 2. A part of the throat that balances the vocal cords, thus providing perfect speech. 3. A new type of tank that can use heavy blunt objects as weapons

Shelvy: (pronoun) shelv-ee 1. Slightly slow; unorganized. 2. a way to describe a shelf.

Sniffldorf: (pronoun) sniffle-dorf 1. What Ganondorf was called when he was a small child, since his name was funny and people made fun of him because of it.

Splangleberry: (noun) spang-gel-berry 1. A new make of fruit found only in USA, so it was named after it's flag. 2. Tastier than a Schnozberry.

Sprite: (noun) spriet 1. A pixelated image made to resemble or is actually from a video game before 1995, when the 3D realm became much more commonplace. 2. A mythical creature, resembles a Nymph; not to be confused with definition #1

Swiftionary (noun) swif-shun-air-ee 1. A compilation of any made up word used by the members of TPH

Tedyerchezoz: (noun) Ted-yer-chez-oz 1. A Latin name for "Trigger" 2. A largly unknown town in Russia 3. A new model of tank developed by Nazi Germany that would have turned the tide on their favour, had they not been defeated before the prototype was built.

Tenquanfuz: Ten-quan-fuz 1. I have no freaking clue...

TPH: (noun) Tee-pee-aetch 1. Acronym for 'The Protoman Homepage' 2. A not yet discovered variety of constipation, caused by excessive sitting.

XD: (adjective) ecks-dee 1. An emoticon that expresses a grinning laughter or smile. 2. Used at the end of sentences made my Trigger or Swiftman to exoress that the sentence was said in jest. (the same applies for *shot*)
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 10:02:33 pm »
Wow.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 10:15:56 pm »
Hee hee... I LIKE IT! i need a site on that, where people can request a word and I give a definition via e-ail or something. Heh.

Or jsut revive that ol' thread.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 08:36:59 am »
CJMErl: OOOOOH!  You can define our names!

Yami CJMErl: Yeah!  That would be sw33t!  Hey...I just gt a BRILLIANT idea!

Leetspeak: (noun) Leet-speek 1. A newly developed language, in which words and phrases are typed out using a series of letters and symbols. (e.g. hacker -> |-|4xx02)

CJMErl: I hate to say this Yami...but for once, you really outdid yourself.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 12:25:43 pm »
Dude, leet is almost 20 years old...

qualityretro.net

Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 03:07:35 pm »
I remember saying like 5 things that Swift was gonna put in his Swiftionary, but I forgot them all..

But you have to put 'Catgirlated' in there, and make note that only a Jody can do it. ^_~
img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2823/vegaslk4.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 03:46:34 pm »
Ask and you shall recieve.

Into the Input a Word thread does catgirlated go....

[Laz, maybe after a week or so, put in all the new definitions intot his thread. Then after a long enough time, we'll work on publishing!]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 11:02:25 pm »
[Sounds like a plan! We can sell it for 59.99 on eBay!]

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 11:13:29 pm »
[YEAH! That'll do! A piece of TPH history, live and in front of whoever shells out the cash! Bloody brilliant!]

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 11:21:37 pm »
There should be one on TPH users. <_<
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 11:22:48 pm »
Say, that's an idea Pirate....

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 11:59:39 am »
REALLY!?
eft.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 03:23:16 pm »
Yeah..... Hmmm...... Maybe I'll get on that.... Unless SOMEone has an objection to me doing it. [Give others a chance at input, too? Hmm....]

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 03:34:15 pm »
I'm not at all certain I understand your plot.

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 04:24:44 pm »
You'll see, Laz. You'll see...... heh.... heh.....