General > General

the heck?

(1/2) > >>

Swiftman:
After I defragged my computer, I turned it off and went to bed. (I left it on overnight, actually. it took a long time) So I thought that in the morning I'd restart it so ti could start fresh. But, ti said in that screen the says 'welcome' that my windows profile may be corrupt and it looged me in a temporary profile.

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong and how I can fix it? I don't know it it means anything, but I have 2 hard drives. Should I defrag them both?

Thanks in advance.

neothe0ne:

Did you use your computer while defragmenting?  What size are all your partitions?  What file format (FAT32 or NTFS)?  How old is your computer?

And of course, what kind of hard drive do you have?  I hear there are some pretty darn cheap ones out there that don't work very well ;)

Swiftman:
Company make: Sony Vaio
HD style: FAT32
Partitions: Don't have a clue what you mean.
I didn't use it while defraging. I just turned on the defragger and went to bed. It was done in the morning, so I restarted the computer and it gave me those error messages.

neothe0ne:
Okay..

When you open up My Computer, how many hard drives show up?  And how many hard drives are actually in your computer?

Swiftman:
Two hard drives show up, and there's two hard drives on my comp. I only defragged the C: HD, sine it has system files and stuff. D: the secondary HD has all my game files and everything of mine, since it's bigger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version