General > General Music

Dream Theater

(1/4) > >>

ElecMan:
I've been checking this band out a bit lately. I've been afraid to check 'em out in the past, because of the song "Pull Me Under", and I was worried that they were satanists, but then when I heard their 3-disc live album "Live At Budokan", I realized "It's not so bad.". Then I later learned that the guitar player in the band was a Christian. After that I bought (not all at once) "Awake" (last week) and "Images And Words" (later today). I can see why so many people like them, because they ARE a great band. Of the three I've bought so far, I think "Awake" is my LEAST favorite. But LAB and Images And Words have excellent songs on them.

Deus35:
I listen to this band alot.

Lazlo Falconi:
Good band. I don't listen to them as much as I should, though. Where's Swiftman at?

Swiftman:
Right here.

Images and Words is by large demand, the best Dream Theater album. The only song on there I don't like is 'Another Day', and that's because it's a matter of personal taste [I don't much like the songs that sound like intro's to Soap Opera's]

Also, Pull Me Under is definitely Dream Theater's greatest.

Though at the moment, I've been partial to their album, Train of Thought. They take a turn for the harder kind of rock, much like in the album Awake, also good.

Might I recommend their album Scenes From a Memory?

Byte Man Zero:
Not my cup of tea, but my bro Tank loves them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version