General > General Music

LoZ music

<< < (2/2)

Yaminomalex:
Yes, with them gone we might as well develop our own consciousness around the crucible of TPH.

Anyways, there was an episode of X-Play I saw a few days ago. It was an outlandish musical episode in which a 3rd party video game developer persuades Adam and Morgan to sign a contract to authorize an X-Play video game. After the game is developed, it turns out that the game is very shitty, which pokes fun of the fact that in most cases, games based on a currently existing intellectual property are bad.
Then, the rest of the episode played out as a cheap parody of Rosemary's Baby.

As an in-betweener for the episode, they had had a countdown of the 5 best soundtracks in video game history. Parappa and Grand Theft Auto Vice City made the list, I forget the rest. The thing that pissed me off was that ALL the Zelda games got first place, which I think is very unfair. Yes, Zelda does have some awesome music (Deku Tree, Overworld theme, That dungeon in the original game), but I don't think all of them getting first slot is justified. I guess I was really irked that none of the Mega Man games made the list.

CJMErl / Yami CJMErl:
Yeah, Zelda is a good game series, but there are TONS of other good tunes that AREN'T LoZ-based.  Very odd...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version