Author Topic: This one's for you, Sara Page.  (Read 11144 times)

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
This one's for you, Sara Page.
« on: October 18, 2005, 04:18:52 pm »
Sara, she was a friend of mine. Today, she was pushed off  a staircase by some asshole who said he was gonna be her boyfriend at the mall, and broke her neck, dying. She was only 15.

Sara Page,
I loved you. I turley did. We were friends when we first meet, we loved each other in an instant. We shared the same intrests and hobbies, and we both wanted to become actors.

You were smart, beautiful, and you ment the world to me. You showed me what a beatiful person I was, and you amazed me with your art skills.

You always told me the truth no matter what, you were kind, respectful to others, and always willing to make things right.

But why? Why did you betray me? We did you say the things you said to me? And why couldn't you have told me them earleir? Why....why couldn't you have been honest to me, the way you were honest with others? Why did our friendship have to end? It lasted so long, and we could have made it last forever.

Oh Sara, why did you have to die? I still loved you, even though you hated me so much, you hated me to no end, and i tried to make up with you, but you pushed me aside, and cast me away from your life and now you're gone forever.

Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't it have worked out the way you said it would? Why couldn't we have gotten married like you promised me? Why did you have to hate me so much?

If you never ditched me, this wouldn't have happened. Why did you have to become what you swore to me you never would?

And remeber this? How long it took you to make it, and how much joy it brought me?

This one's for you Sara. I know you hated me, but living without you will never be the same..

RIP Sara Page

10/15/90 - 10/18/05

RetroJape

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 05:11:03 pm »
Dude...that's..just really horrible, and I'm sorry. Losing someone, especially if they are a close friend is tough, really tough. Lately there have been so many incidents like this, it's hard to watch them happen. Sorry.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 05:11:24 pm »
........Sorry dude.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 05:22:54 pm »
Swift closed his eyes. He heaved a sigh, many thoughts in his mind, then opened them again, the surface slightly glossy.

And he spoke. His expression and voice were obviously of held back sadness, and he hid them well, but there was still that little inclination...

"Andres, I am dearly sorry to hear this news. I thought that what I was feeling with the deaths of those I lvoed was hard, but in my cases, it was nothing compared to yours. All mine were my dear friends until the end, and they died of accidents out of my control. But...."

He sighed again, contorted his mouth, and continued.

"But to lose someone you loved so much, someone that hated you, and not only that, but by the murderous actions of others..... I no longer think of myself as having it as a hard time. Not when I compare it to what you have to go through. I know the feeling of loving someone and them appearing to hate you, even though they didn't inside, but to have genuine love for someone that genuinely hated you, and someone that once loved you, it must be an unbearable happenstance that you have suddenly had dropped upon your shoulders.

"Andres, my thoughts are with you, and with those that are dearly departed. I know I can't do much from my simple computer chair, but I can give you my thoughts and what I would say and do if we were in person. With that ability, I can help, and I will, to the best of my ability.

"Sara, wherever you are now, rest in peace. Hopefully in the time that passes you can change your feelings of Andres and in a better place than here on Earth, you can maybe be friends."

Swift lowered his head.

"That is all I have to say for now....."

He lifted his head again, and faced Yamino.

"You know how I work, Andres.

"Ask and you shall recieve.

"If there is one simple thing I can do for you, or if it is a huge favour, simply ask, and I will grant it as best I can."

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 06:57:36 pm »
Wow....that's...just horrible..that almsot made me cry....I'm terribly sorry to hear that Yamino...
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 07:49:25 pm »
Pushed her off a staircase?  What a bastard.  It's a shame these things happen.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Terra in Black

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 08:02:25 pm »
...I didn't even know her, yet here I am tearing up...

I'm sorry to hear this happen, Yami. I really am...

But, I was told once, no matter what you've done to hurt someone else's feelings, or just hurt them at all, if they really were a good friend, they wouldn't hold a grude until their grave.

...I really don't know what else to say...

Just..I dunno...Know that even if she did care about you for awhile, no matter what reason she ended it, she still cared abotu you. And I doubt someone who cared abotu someone else would hate them forever.

Rest in peace, Sara Page. Wherever you were, whoever you were.

You made a nice gesture here Yami. And I'm sorry to hear this...

The best of luck to you, in whatever endevors you undertake with another. And I hope this never happens again.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 08:09:21 pm »
This seriously happend!?
Damn.....so young too, I'm sorry man.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Antha

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 10:58:12 pm »
Oh no... I'm so sorry. My condolences, and prayers to you and to Sara's family.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 06:36:49 am »
It won't stop hurting soon. I promise you that. It will never be easy to look back, and wonder what may have been. Your friends are always here for you, though. Never forget your friends and family, they'll help you through.

I have only the deepest sympathy for what has happened to you, and I hope you can recover...
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 09:13:03 am »
CJMErl: That sucks.  Dying always sucks.

Yami CJMErl: I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but WTF IS IT WITH THIS FORUM AND PEOPLE DYING ALL THE TIME?! *shot by every single member*
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 11:19:51 am »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
Swift closed his eyes. He heaved a sigh, many thoughts in his mind, then opened them again, the surface slightly glossy.

And he spoke. His expression and voice were obviously of held back sadness, and he hid them well, but there was still that little inclination...

"Andres, I am dearly sorry to hear this news. I thought that what I was feeling with the deaths of those I lvoed was hard, but in my cases, it was nothing compared to yours. All mine were my dear friends until the end, and they died of accidents out of my control. But...."

He sighed again, contorted his mouth, and continued.

"But to lose someone you loved so much, someone that hated you, and not only that, but by the murderous actions of others..... I no longer think of myself as having it as a hard time. Not when I compare it to what you have to go through. I know the feeling of loving someone and them appearing to hate you, even though they didn't inside, but to have genuine love for someone that genuinely hated you, and someone that once loved you, it must be an unbearable happenstance that you have suddenly had dropped upon your shoulders.

"Andres, my thoughts are with you, and with those that are dearly departed. I know I can't do much from my simple computer chair, but I can give you my thoughts and what I would say and do if we were in person. With that ability, I can help, and I will, to the best of my ability.

"Sara, wherever you are now, rest in peace. Hopefully in the time that passes you can change your feelings of Andres and in a better place than here on Earth, you can maybe be friends."

Swift lowered his head.

"That is all I have to say for now....."

He lifted his head again, and faced Yamino.

"You know how I work, Andres.

"Ask and you shall recieve.

"If there is one simple thing I can do for you, or if it is a huge favour, simply ask, and I will grant it as best I can."

O_o

That  was a tad unexpected. Heh, thanks I guess.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2005, 01:37:13 pm »
That's how Swift works.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

praxisilver

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2005, 11:00:17 pm »
That must really... I can't even put it in words.
You have my sympathies, Yamino.
MG I'M STUCK ON COMIC SANS WHATEVER THINGIE!

"For Liberty and Pie!"

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 11:43:35 pm »
It's how I work.

And my statement stands.

Ask and you shall recieve.