Author Topic: UPDATE [2005.04.04]  (Read 9664 times)

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
UPDATE [2005.04.04]
« on: April 04, 2005, 12:00:36 am »
c'est trop tard

First of all, let me get this out of the way:

Gunstar Heroes pwns you all.[/i]

Do not miss out on its music, even if you have never played the game before. It is simply divine, especially when you consider what the composer was working with. I cannot tell you how proud I am to host the Internet's only legitimate copy of this music.

With that said, some other "Other Games" are joining our favorite hardware-bending, mind-blowing Contra clone from 1993 in this update.

This includes music from the Final Fantasy series, remixed. Compliments of TPH co-conspirator neothe0ne, TPH now features the first and second Final Fantasy: The Black Mages albums. My good buddy i don't really know him Kenichiro Fukui (I know him from Einhänder) is on there, so check them out and make good ol' Fukuisan proud!

A third remix album, Dracula Battle: Perfect Selection, also compliments of neothe0ne, has been added. Speaking of, I've got to get my hands on Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow ... I hear the music from that game in my sleep ...

I'll round out this update with g00f tr00p (Haxor, "Goof Troop"). Our biggest contributor, neothe0ne, seems to think that this game's music warrants inclusion here on TPH, and after taking a few minutes (just over sixteen, to be exact) to listen to it, I have to agree. More retro SNESSY GOODNESS heading your way!

Check out all of today's new albums in the Other Games Music section, but remember - due to bandwidth constraints, this stuff will only be available every third day after today, so get out there and download like there's no tomorrow (cuz there ain't!).

- Protoman

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Re: UPDATE [2005.04.04]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 01:50:30 am »
Quote from: "protoman"
Gunstar Heroes pwns you all.[/i]

Indeed.

Gunstar Heroes douth indeed Pwnith. I used to play that game all the time back in the day. >> And The music was AWSOME! So its good to know you guys are putting it up.

^_^

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

neothe0ne

• View Profile
UPDATE [2005.04.04]
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 09:52:55 am »
I took a quick glance at The Black Mages I (after leeching Gunstar Heroes, of course ;)) and noticed that track 10 is missing  :shock:.  The Black Mages version of Fight With Seymour is at least a thousand times better than the in-game FFX version, so, uh...

I tried link-guessing and didn't find it.  Please fix :)
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

protoman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TPH
UPDATE [2005.04.04]
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 09:58:46 pm »
yikes ... in order to fix that, it looks like i'd need the track again (it must never have downloaded originally or something).

also, what else is done in your dir (besides x7 and x8)?

neothe0ne

• View Profile
agerly anticipating:
Super Smash Bros. Revolution, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and last but not least, DDR SuperNOVA!

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
Gotta tell you...
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2005, 03:12:19 pm »
I still think the site rocks!  However, I am not too big a fan of Torrent.  Still, good to see you're keeping up the site.  Keep up the good work!