Author Topic: I'm bored...and lonely... ;_;  (Read 26429 times)

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
I'm bored...and lonely... ;_;
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2006, 03:19:05 pm »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Dr. Cain uncovered a strange capsule during a dig and immediately examined it. The device had been left behind by the late Dr. Light, and inside was the most unusual robot Dr. Cain had ever seen. “Mega Man X” could think and reason and do many other things that no robot could. Using X as a prototype, Dr. Cain built another robot, though he had to change a few things that he either didn’t understand or couldn’t duplicate. Even so, this new robot was far beyond anything the planet had seen, and quickly Dr. Cain put his new design on an assembly line, mass-producing these “Reploids” so that they could benefit humanity.

Dr. Cain, though an intelligent scientist, was nowhere near as brilliant as Dr. Light had been. He didn’t realize that he’d just created exactly what Dr. Light had feared: a race of robots that could think and make decisions, but that possessed no form of a conscience. With dangerous creatures like these, something was bound to go wrong.

And of course something did.

One of the Reploids attacked his fellow human workers, apparently having decided that robots were superior to humans. This Reploid was eliminated, but already others were coming to the same conclusion as the first. Scattered Reploids all over the planet were going “Maverick” and some were stopped only after heavy losses. Finally a Maverick Hunter squad was developed, with Dr. Cain’s best robot, Sigma, as the leader. For a while this squad kept the Mavericks in check.

Then Sigma himself went Maverick, and took the rest of the squad with him.

Mega Man X could not remember his past, and was unsure of his destiny. But he was determined to try to stop this force which he, indirectly, helped create. So he set out alone, one small robot among many, to deal with Sigma.

He didn’t even get past Vile.

Luckily a robot named Zero came to X’s aid. Now, the two stand alone against the hundreds of Maverick robots, with nothing but skill, luck, and Dr. Light’s capsules to aid them...

You didn't have to do all that.  For example.

Dr. Cain digs for no reason and finds a robot.

"Holy shit no one found this before!  Now to rip off the design so people will think I made it!"

Zero comes out and does some shit.  (How the fuck did he even come out)

Dr. Cain: "K stop him Sigma, plz"
Sigma: "K."

Sigma gets infected with the Maverick Virus and Zero becomes good.

In other words, had Dr. Light never made X, Wily would have never made Zero, thus the whole maverick war is all Dr. Light's fault"

If Dr. Light never created robots, none of this would ever have happened!

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2006, 05:10:41 pm »
You just basically summed up the entire series! =O

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2006, 11:37:51 am »
Quote from: "Lazlo Falconi"
Dr. Cain uncovered a strange capsule during a dig and immediately examined it. The device had been left behind by the late Dr. Light, and inside was the most unusual robot Dr. Cain had ever seen. “Mega Man X” could think and reason and do many other things that no robot could. Using X as a prototype, Dr. Cain built another robot, though he had to change a few things that he either didn’t understand or couldn’t duplicate. Even so, this new robot was far beyond anything the planet had seen, and quickly Dr. Cain put his new design on an assembly line, mass-producing these “Reploids” so that they could benefit humanity.

Dr. Cain, though an intelligent scientist, was nowhere near as brilliant as Dr. Light had been. He didn’t realize that he’d just created exactly what Dr. Light had feared: a race of robots that could think and make decisions, but that possessed no form of a conscience. With dangerous creatures like these, something was bound to go wrong.

And of course something did.

One of the Reploids attacked his fellow human workers, apparently having decided that robots were superior to humans. This Reploid was eliminated, but already others were coming to the same conclusion as the first. Scattered Reploids all over the planet were going “Maverick” and some were stopped only after heavy losses. Finally a Maverick Hunter squad was developed, with Dr. Cain’s best robot, Sigma, as the leader. For a while this squad kept the Mavericks in check.

Then Sigma himself went Maverick, and took the rest of the squad with him.

Mega Man X could not remember his past, and was unsure of his destiny. But he was determined to try to stop this force which he, indirectly, helped create. So he set out alone, one small robot among many, to deal with Sigma.

He didn’t even get past Vile.

Luckily a robot named Zero came to X’s aid. Now, the two stand alone against the hundreds of Maverick robots, with nothing but skill, luck, and Dr. Light’s capsules to aid them...

Don't steal from MMHP.

That's not cool.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2006, 11:43:04 am »
No, it's very cool. I'm actually supprised Syoshi didn't get it.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2006, 11:44:52 am »
Kelp, let's hope that ends you eat turkey sandwitch and start me reign of sad.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• I'm whalers on the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2006, 03:26:31 pm »
You reign meet hair in forest doth sad the sun.

jv2k

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2006, 04:50:50 pm »
Who would win a fight, yami or yamino?
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2006, 04:54:01 pm »
I would vote for anyone other than Yaminomalex :mrgreen:

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2006, 07:54:08 pm »
Yami CJMErl fro t3h win! :D
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2006, 08:12:57 pm »
No

Bang............... you're dead.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2006, 08:29:02 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie"
I would vote for anyone other than Yaminomalex :mrgreen:

Go fuck a suck.

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2006, 09:08:54 pm »
I am jokin around. Besides, the votes are already in. one for Eddy, and one for Plank, and another one for Plank, and one for Rolf?

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2006, 09:09:57 pm »
So, Bush is president agian?

O_o

Por quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue?//?/?/??/.>

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2006, 09:10:45 pm »
Quote from: "Mr. Fortune Cookie"
I am jokin around. Besides, the votes are already in. one for Eddy, and one for Plank, and another one for Plank, and one for Rolf?

You, sir, have finally made the rank of "cool kid". Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fro teh win.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Mr. Fortune Cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2006, 09:12:59 pm »
I voted for the cookie
Quote from: "Everyone"
Jason will rule us all one day with his massive, sexually attractive ego

I have made a lot more freekin Ed quotes

My old sig was "a mind is a terrible organ to shovel"

I quoted "A giant Swedish meatball, with a blood- curdling scream grabbed Eddy with its drooling groundchuck."