Author Topic: Residen Evil: Moline  (Read 22322 times)

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Residen Evil: Moline
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2005, 04:41:12 pm »
"Mmmph!!!  Guh!!!  AAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!"  Skull pushes off Morrigan, then riggles his head out of Swift's head lock.  "Idiots!  We cant stop them here.  We gotta leave before the find a way ovOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF!!"

Morrigan punches Skull in the gut again.

Lazlo, finally saying something.  "He's got a point.  We better run for now.  It sounds like there are a lot on the other side of this fence."

Suddenly, yelling is heard from down the street.  Tigger, Lazlo, Swift, and Morrigan turn there heads to look.  At that moment, Skull escapes from Swift and runs back about 20 feet, keeping his eyes on the two.  He stood there rubbing his shoulder.  The screaming continues, but got quickley louder.  A little Mexican kid, about Swift's age come running down the street at a break-neck speed.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap.  You!  Over there, are you zombies?"

Lazlo, rolling his eyes.  "Last time we checked, no."

"Good, I though you looked different.  We gotta hide.  IT'S coming."

Trigger, finally lowering the gun.  "It?  What it?"

"Man, you don't want to know."

Skull, with still a bruised ego, "Look, my house is over there, we can hide there for a while.  But not long.  We can only go to the attic.  No where else is safe."

"Sounds good to me, but we better hurry."

Swift, "Alright, lets go.  By the way, I didn't get you name."

"Well, I'm Toni Cortez, but people just call me "Red"."

"What kind of nickname is Red?"

"Man, I don't know, lets just get outta here."
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Pirate Cortez

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2005, 05:49:28 pm »
Ahem........

eft.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2005, 06:56:03 pm »
((OOC'd))
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2005, 08:25:17 pm »
As the group went running for the door, the Zombies busted the gate down. Immediatly Trigger pulled out his axe, and with one great swing chopped 3 or so of them down. He ran back a bit, and Swift and Lazlo gave him some cover. Skull ushered Morr and Red up the stairs, and motioned for everyone else to get in as well.

Within a minute or two, the had blocked the front door, and the nearby windows with furniture.

"OK, we need to get to the garage quickly." Said Skull. "Before they get into the house!"

"Ok then, everyone lock and load....On the count of three....One....Two....THREE!!"

(Yep. I'm lazy...*lazies*)
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2005, 01:11:24 pm »
As they rush back down stairs, they are suddenly stopped by an eerie silence.  There were no noises outside.  It was though nothing ever happened.  No sounds, no banging, moaning, nothing.  Just silence.

"This isn't right." muttered Skull under his breath.

Red, looking around nervousely, "I recognize this silence." Everybody looked at Red with curiously, as though to ask what that was supposed to mean, but before they could say anything, he answered, "It's here."

At that moment, soft patting noises, like the bare flesh of someone's palms on concrete, was heard in the street.  The sound stopped.  After a moment, heavy breathing, a few heavy snorts, then a low growl.

"It's found us."

From down the street, "Hey!"  A few gunshots, "Over here!"

There was a low, long growl, and the patting noise was heard going towards the gun shots.

"Poor fool.  At least we are safe for the moment."

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2005, 03:00:06 pm »
"Woah..." Swift muttered softly. He felt Morrigan clamp to his side, her small body shaking in fear.
Trigger's face conterted in thought. "''That guy couldn't kill that thing by shooting it. If that's the case, then we need bigger guns."
"But where can we find those?" Skull exasperated. "It's not like we can just walk in someone's basement and find a rocket launcher!"
Swift put up a hand. "Or...." He put his other hand on his chin, obviously in thought.
Everyone looked at Swift.
"What is it, Swift?" Lazlo asked.
"I got an idea." Swift swung to face Red. "Is there a garage or something nearby? A place that has cars and tools?"
Red nodded. "Yep. In the next house, the guy had tons of cars and stuff."
"Thanks. Everyone, hide where you can. I'll lock myself in the garage in the next house so nothing can get in. I have work to do." Swift started to run for the next house, which had a 3-car garage to it. Morrigan tried to run after him, but he stopped her. "Morr, I cna't have you in here. I'm going to be working very fast, and very dangerously. I cna't afford to be looking over my shoulder to see if you're there, since I'll be swinging my arms a lot, holding tools. I need to work alone in there, okay? Just stay with Trigger, Lazlo and Skull, and you'll be fine. Okay?"
He lowered his face to be level with hers. She didn't look too happy about this. "Please, Morr? Just stay with them. It'll work out, you'll see."
Swift gave her a quick kiss, turned on the heel and ran for the garage. "Everyone else, keep in hiding and wait until I get out!" He yelled back at the group as he entered through the house's front door. He shut the huge oak door and locked it tight. He went to the back door and amde sure it was shut and locked, then checked every window on the first floor to be sure. Then he went to the garage via an inside door.
The interior of the garage was perfect. Scattered car parts were everywhere, a few whole cars were in place, and even, hallelujah, even a set of hydralics. Also a huge, red toolbox was int he corner, laden with every automotive tool imaginable.
Swift looked over his bounty, and grinned. He quickly ran to each door of the garage, and made sure they were locked tight. He found a blowtorch and welded the chain systems together, so they couldn't be forced open.
He had sealed himself in, and only he could get out. An he wasn't going to leave for a little while. Not with this kind of equipment available.
Swift grinned one last time and got to work.
[done now. Post away]

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2005, 03:21:04 pm »
Skull, turning to Red, "Tell us, what is that thing?"

Red, staring off into the distance, "I have no idea, whatever it is, it walks quickly on four legs, with hands like that of a human.  It doesn't seem to have any skin, I could see its exposed flesh, like some sort of zombie.  Its movement was like some kind of reptile.  How it found me, I don't know.  It doesn't have eyes or ears, but has a large pit in its face, just above its huge, fanged mouth.  I guess that's it's nose.  It seems to have an increadable sense of smell.  But I still don't understand how it "sees" or "hears".  Zombies flee when it comes, and don't return till hours later.  What ever it is, it is evil.  Pure, foul evil."

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2005, 09:33:41 pm »
Lazlo was still rather tired from staying up all night. "Hey guys, I'm gonna grab a nap, wake me if anything happens." He jumped into Skull's car. Wondering why he hadn't taken it to work didn't seem important to anybody.

Trigger yawned, "I just need some Dr Pepper and I'll be good for the rest of the day." Red looked at him.

"No, get some rest. You'll need it when... it... comes back."

Morr jumped up, "IT'S COMING BACK?!"

"Yeah, and it won't be taking it's time."

qualityretro.net

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2005, 10:58:51 pm »
Whoa, this is so freaking old. Did you HAVE to revive this too Laz? XD

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2005, 09:19:04 am »
CJMErl: Me an' Yami want in!

Yami CJMErl: Yeah!  Shooting zombies will give me perfect practice for n00b-hunting!
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2005, 09:23:48 am »
Hey, I gotta get in on this too!

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2005, 12:03:23 am »
Okay, we'll meet up with you guys on the way to Arsenal.

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2005, 12:04:56 am »
Whatever...... I'll just stand over there...... AGHH!!!! Zombie d00ds!

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2005, 03:16:20 pm »
Yami CJMErl: WOOHOO! *preps Yami Buster*  Now to...wait...where's Arsenal?

CJMErl: Moron...
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2005, 03:18:01 pm »
*preps Byte Shield for harvest time!*  I'm on my way!