Author Topic: IT'S A FEISTA  (Read 17088 times)

Peaches

• View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2005, 04:17:38 am »
That didn't take long.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2005, 09:52:45 am »
Indeed.  *rolls eyes*

ANYWAY!!!

I am pretty damn sure that China would have a very good and well thought out military plan if they attacked.  Most of the soldiers are trained as soldiers from a very young age, and there is a strong sense of discipline there.  I highly doubt China would attack anyone unless they new they new they would win.  So when that day comes, (if it comes at all) I doubt any number of allys, beuocracies, and what not would be able to stop if.  But thats just me and my cynicism talking.
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2005, 10:01:30 am »
I'm in agreement with that statement.... I mean sure, the US, with it's uber equipment, would take a good chunk out of China, and Isreal, in fact, is gaining MASSIVE military power, and Russia always has been a big military facot.r Not so much anymore, and Japan has lots of people...... Not much in military power, but against China, you proably need lots and lots of people more than anything else, prrobably........

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2005, 10:06:31 am »
Eww, politics... I'm not reading this...

Poli = Many
Tics = ticks = blood sucking creatures
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2005, 10:07:48 am »
It just shows what TPH is truly capable of.

EVERYTHING.

But i blame Cortez for it.

jv2k

• View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2005, 12:45:07 pm »
The problem with china is their Navy is not really good. While they do good on land history has shown time and again that navies are vital in modern combat. Which is why china would be pushed back and then forced to export chinese food to my house.
Anyway in my months of being on this site I've never seen such a topic on this site.
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Anonymous

IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2005, 03:01:28 pm »
Is this a party? I love parties!  :mrgreen:

Well then, if this is a party, it's not good with out some music so...

*Plays some slasa music*

LET'S SHAKE OUR PANTS THEN, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Sophih

• View Profile
    • http://www.divisionofhardcoresamples.com/
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2005, 06:32:02 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
China's population: 1.2 billion

a male dominant country, by far.

To me, a country that can lose 30,000 soldiers and it'd be such a small impact on the main army....... That fact scares me a little.....
Know why it's male dominant it's because china kill lots of there girls  i think the first born has to be a boy
quote]Me... See...[/quote]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2005, 09:27:21 pm »
*rolls eyes* That's obvious enough, Sophih. I've known that for years. They changed the one-child law to be that if it's a girl first, you can have more, until you get a boy. It's helped a little, but still...... I'm not saying the Chinese are too great, Japanese fro t3h win, but in a war, minus navy battles as Jv pointed out, they'd do astrolnomical damage before they were, if ever, defeated.

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2005, 01:26:11 am »
Politcs are not for parties!

jv2k

• View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2005, 12:54:17 pm »
Quote from: "Swiftman"
'm not saying the Chinese are too great, Japanese fro t3h win, but in a war, minus navy battles as Jv pointed out, they'd do astrolnomical damage before they were, if ever, defeated.

Yea but with their crappy navy the people on our side of the world wont get touched.
North and South America for teh win!
quote="kefka"] < had sex with a lepper, got a burning sensation around the scrotom followed by erosion and itching.[/quote]
JOIN THE SITE OR PONIES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH!!

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
IT'S A FEISTA
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2005, 02:23:13 pm »
Quote from: "jv2k"
North and South America for teh win!

YAY FOR LATINO/A's and Northamians!

But what about air power? I don't know how China fares in that, but compared to the US, the US could probably just shoot down any of their planes before they get within 1000 km even.