Author Topic: Well, TPH, it's been fun...  (Read 15077 times)

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
Well, TPH, it's been fun...
« on: September 18, 2005, 02:13:07 am »
Yeah, well, if you couldn't tell by the title, I'm going away.

I hate goodbyes and all that Jazz, so, catch me around the usual other places, if you can.

Later.

P.S If you need a reason why, it's because I don't like TPH anymore. It's smelly, and stupid. And I don't mean just Lazlo. *killed*

My respect for this place is almost dead. And everywhere I look I see something else about it that I hate. So, what better way to get rid of the things I hate, then running away, eh?

I'll probably check back, like, once a week, or somethin', so I guess I won't be comepletely gone. Just, alot less of, though that's already happening.

Anyways...I'll see ya when I see ya.

Also, forgot to mention this, but I'll make a return eventually. It'll just be awhile...Considering I'll return when I think this place seems like It'd be fun again.

EDIT:

The day is now Tuesday, September 27th, 3:00 A.M. For me. This time, I'm really leaving...I'm going to delete this place from my favorites. And we all know how lazy I am...If now, I'll tell you. I'm too lazy to go and find a link to the forums everytime I wanna go there...Heh...That should make sure I don't come back, eh? I really don't know what to do anymore...Best I just go...I'm editing this instead of posting again...Cause it'll only cause more trouble...Hopefully no one notices this edit anyways...Best not start the shit I've done again....See ya around, TPH....
url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 02:16:53 am »
Hmm...... why is everyone leaving all of a sudden? Skull and now Trigger. Of course me leaving wasn't really leaving, just that I won't be visiting often...... =c Later Trigger.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 02:17:16 am »
*sighs* Much as I hate to see you leave, I know I can't change your mind, so I guess this is farewell, friend Trigger.

Why is it that everyone is so disatisfied with the way TPH is now? Is it the n00bs? The RP fights? The off topicness? I don't know what, but all I know is that with every good member leaving, my will of staying lessens. But certain ties keep me here, and I've gotten too much from TPH to leave it ever. I'm here to stay, thick and thin, unless Yamino gets made an admin. THEN I'll go.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 02:18:36 am »
Hmm......... I guess this place will become like a ghost forum now that Trigger is gone.........

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 02:24:20 am »
You know, when I first came to this forum, I thought "another n00by mega man site. I probably won't stay very long." But after seeing the posts by you and Swift, all the fun you guys were having, I stayed a while. I remember joining, where every other post was yours, and posts that weren't yours, were Swift's. It won't be the same TPH without you, but at least I can still find ya on MSN and MMtL. Catch ya later, dude.
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 02:25:33 am »
What's been going on with TPH lately? It's almost strange...

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 05:20:13 am »
Dammit, Jody. I KNOW that Yamino does all that on purpose, and that he doesn't mean any of it, but that doesn't stop it form pissing me off. Maybe I'm jsut a demented person, but even though I know he does all that on purpose and he doesn't mean it, but I still hate him.

And why is it that I'm about the only non-lazy person here, b'sides Protoman? Makes me feel like an outcast.....

Superyoshi

• Guidance System
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://superyoshi.sheezyart.com
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 09:23:08 am »
Quote from: "Jehuty"
What's been going on with TPH lately? It's almost strange...

The same thing that happens to every forum.

See ya, Trig, by the ways.

Lazlo Falconi

• Falconi?
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 10:20:35 am »
Please don't leave, guys... Let me tell you a story. There was once a forum, called Rom-Source, and it was good. There were several thousand members, and enough admins and mods to get the job done. One day, a n00b came around and polarized everyone, with a topic on bad grammar. Everybody loved or hated this guy.  He soon rose to power, and, on April Fools day, he pretended to take over, change the name, and start changing the forum. Many members left, save a few diehard fans. With time, some of those that had left came back. Later, this n00b, who by this time was an admin, decided he didn't want it anymore, and left the site. this ruined everything. Not him leaving, per se, just some bad side effects resulted in many banned members, and a lot of lost faith. Don't let that happen to TPH.

(PS, Kasai, es tee ef yew. TPH is not your life, and you'd do best to remember that.)
Soon to be a major motion picture!

qualityretro.net

Yaminomalex

• WHO TOOK MY KEY?
    • View Profile
    • http://yaminomalex.sheezyart.com
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 12:44:34 pm »
Swift, you have NO sense of humor whatsoever.

Either that or your sense of humor has high expectations.

Meep, Trigger you are awesome, DON'T LEAVE! WE NEED YOU!

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 01:56:16 pm »
Heck, when you think about it, this forum hasn't been around too long. Not even a year yet, right?

megakevinexe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 01:59:06 pm »
Well, it's never easy to say goodbye, but everyone leaves once in a while. So, see ya, Trigger. Hope to see you again soon! :D
img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5310/bardockremakekg0.gif[/img]

Trigger

• View Profile
    • http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 03:07:32 pm »
Consider this my huge ass post for the week.

Quote from: "Swift"
Why is it that everyone is so disatisfied with the way TPH is now? Is it the n00bs? The RP fights? The off topicness?

I don't care why everyone else is leaving, but I have my own reasons. And if the world wasn't so oblivious as to how I showed them, you guys would probably know right now.

As for telling you, it's everything.

Every damn stopic turns to shit. Just look at this one for an example!! Went from me leaving, to pirates and ninja's, to Kasai and Jody, then back again. What the fuck?

It's not just the topics, it's the people. But I don't feel like pointing out everything I don't like about them right now. And no, I could care less about the n00bs.

Quote from: "Jehuty"
Hmm......... I guess this place will become like a ghost forum now that Trigger is gone.........

...Are you on crack? Maybe back when I joined, and it was pretty much me Swift and Lazlo alone it might have been. But I've barely been posting at all for the past few weeks as it is.

Quote from: "SY"
See ya, Trig, by the ways.

See ya around.

Quote from: "Yam"
Meep, Trigger you are awesome, DON'T LEAVE! WE NEED YOU!

No, you don't. You guys are fine without me. Have been for awhile now.

Quote from: "MegaKevin"
So, see ya, Trigger. Hope to see you again soon!

I'll still check in everyonce in awhile. See ya then.

Anyways...

Adios, Amigo's.

url=http://s11.invisionfree.com/Megaman_The_Legend/index.php?act=idx] Come check it out! ;O[/url]
Skull says:
I'm just to damn 1337 for hell.

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 05:03:36 pm »
Damn...

If I smoked I'd go outside right now and stare longingly into the sunset whilst letting out a slow puff.  However, I don't smoke, because it's gross.  So I'll just say bye.  See ya later Trigger; it's been fun.
Why is everything in decline?
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 05:21:00 pm »
Normally when I'm depressed I hook my ol' Aptiva up and play Privateer for a few hours or a day and I perk right up. Privateer is just the PERFECT game for any sadness you could have. I wish I could share it around more, but alas, I cannot.... I have owed my life to Priva-*COUGHS*

And the internet to me is a place to go after my sucky life, to be able to be in a place that I can just...... do anything, like fly the Pyro-GX around, firing homers at Lazlo and stuff. I can't do that in real life, and if TPH left me.....