Author Topic: Generic Classic Megaman Style RP  (Read 4547 times)

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
Generic Classic Megaman Style RP
« on: November 21, 2005, 12:04:49 am »
Okay, rules are simple, you play as a character from the Classic Megaman Series, or make you own, the rest works out pretty much like Resident Evil: Moline and Sky High.

News Flash:
This just in, a strange phenomenon seems to be in progress world wide.  Robots, past and present have returned for unexplained reasons.  Some seem to be working for Wily, but others seem to be working to a different goal.  All the major cities seem to be enveloped in panic, and the local authorities are powerless to stop these forces in action.  Oh Megaman, where are you?

Name:  Rotaryman
Height:  6'3
Weight:  200lbs
Description:  Designed with the amaizing power to...rotate, Rotaryman is a tall, rather generic grey robot with a few distinctive features.  On his head are two large gears, in constant rotating motion, and on each shoulder is another gear, that too continually rotates.
Primary Weapon:  Air Blast:  Rotaryman's hands begin to spin rappedly, creating a sort of vortex that fires from his hands.(ala Storm Eagle)
Secondary Weapon:  Tornado Kick:  Rotaryman's body can generate a powerful cyclone that envelopes his body, giving his heavy kick attacks twice the power they would normaly.
Special Abilities:  Cyclonic Dash:  Rotaryman can create a vortex around him to propel him as he runs, increasing his speed dramaticaly.  Works best when fleeing.
Alliance:  Wily
Chainsaw hands and text based sigs for great justice.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 12:09:41 am »
I am Shadowman, the ninja assasin. And I am a PIMP!!!

Blah, I don't think I have to explain Shadowman. Cuz everyone knows Shadowman!

Alliance: ........... Wily???

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 12:13:24 am »
Well, you can be for Wily, Light, Cossak, or who ever the hell you want.  I just chose Wily because Wilybots or numerouse and generally bad ass.

Jehuty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 12:15:03 am »
Well, Shadowman doesn't look like the guy to turn on Wily.... he never really said much anyways.

Swiftman

• Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 12:25:22 am »
Sounds like fun, here I go.

Name: Swiftman
Height: 6'4
Weight: 160 lbs
Description: A robot built with very high speed, agility, and reflexes. He has almsot no real power, save for his weapons, and his ability to mimic physical attacks perfectly, make him a foe to regard.
Primary Weapon: Fists n' feet, punching and kicking, with everything in between, basically. [like wall jumping, One Must Fall type manuevers, stuff and such]
Secondary Weapon: Battle mode. When in this mode, Swiftman has a helmet put on, and his hands are enveloped in two very large cannons. His cannons are perfect replica's of the Gauss Gun from Descent, shooting out very quickly highly explosive bullets.
Special Abilities: Crossfire. While in this mode, Swiftman runs off with extremely high speeds and dodges shots with ease, and he uses his cannons [must have battle mode on first] to fire random shots in random directions, aimed at his opponents. Very effective against single and large groups of enemies.
Alliance: No one but himself. He fights for his own reasons, but won't say no to an ally along the way.

Sounds like fun, Skull. Good idea!

Peaches

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 03:45:23 am »
Peachman
1.7 metres tall
200 pounds heavy

Description: a sheek robot that is totally fly with the ladies and definitely not gay.  Sports a awesome peach blossom motif coat and likes to stay up late drinking tea and philosiphizing.  While he has a strong frontal attack; his true strength lies in deception and manipulation of his foes.

Primary Weapons: Charging leaf slash (with 8-way mid air dash attack), generic bomb things that smell of strong tea.

Secondary weapon: techically not a weapon, Peachman uses flower petals to send out an attack of 1000 lotus petals that blind the foe in their own ambition and aggression in battle.  With illusionary tactics, Peachman's enemies will become their own opponents if they are not strong enough.  Otherwise, it is used to boost strength of regular attacks.

alliance: friendly to most I think.  He' based off a captain in Bleach if you watch it.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Superpeaches/Avatars/bangaio_sig.jpg[/img]

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 08:28:07 am »
CJMErl: I want in on this too!

Name: CJMErl

Number: DLN-010

Alliance: Dr. Light

Primary Attack (Robot Master Weapon): Light Beam
-CJMErl concentrates large amounts of light energy into his chest-mounted cannon, and fires a bright blue laser beam that can pierce through most known armor.  When MegaMan copies CJMErl's weapon, he gains the "Shining Laser".

Secondary Attack: Meteor Dash
-CJMErl gathers an aura of light energy around him and dashes at high velocity using his back-mounted turbine.

Story: CJMErl is unique among Dr. Light's creations in that he is not entirely mechanical.  He was once Chris, a teenage human who, after a near-fatal encounter with one of Dr. Wily's Robot Masters, was taken to Light's laboratory by MegaMan.  Virtually his entire body was replaced with mechanical parts--only his cerebral area was undamaged in the accident.  Reborn as "CJMErl", he considers himself indebted to Dr. Light and MegaMan, and pledges to help them in any way possible.
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 03:03:08 pm »
NEWS FLASH:

Eyewitnesses have reported that two robots have been seen running through Megalopolus, causing massive chaos and panic.  Police are now searching for the two robots.  One is claimed to look like a ninja dressed in dark blue armor, while the other is a tall and odd looking grey robot, both marked with the Wily insignia.  Oh Megaman, where are you?  We need your help!

Elsewhere...

"Dude, Shadow, hurry up, your slowing us down."

"Shut up Rotary, unless you'd like a nice shuriken in your face you cocky hunk of scrap."

"Peh, whatever."

The two robots were running across town at lightening speed.  Shadowman was leaping from building to building while the less careful Rotaryman just ran down the street, turning over cars and knocking people off their feet with the hurricane like wake of his Cyclonic Dash.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooooooo

"Damn, the cops are after us."

"Ya think?"

"I say we just fight 'em off.  We can do it."

"Are you nuts?"

"You can provide cover fire while I run in there and knock them over with my powerful Tornado Kick.  If need be, you can summon your frog."

"Heh, all right, sounds awesome!"

Rotaryman comes to a dead stop and turns to face the oncoming police.  Shadowman runs up onto a street lamp with shurikens ready in hand.  The police cars come to a screaching halt just a block up the street.

"You two, put your hands in the air and come quietly."

"Heh, ready Shadow?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Good, lets get this over with."

Rotaryman bends over like a sprinter ready to start a race.  The police men pull out their guns and yell out warnings at the steel colored robot.  Shadow turns to face the police and readies a volley of Shadow Blades.

"3, 2, 1, go."

Shadowman leaps into the air, throwing hundreds of shadow blades at the police who duck behind their vehicles to avoid getting diced to pieces.  Rotaryman on the otherhand as started to run down the street, a spinning vortex following him just inches behind.  When he was within 20 feet of the cars, he leaped into the air and started spinning in a drill like fashion and landed in the middle of the police cars.  The tornado kicked up, lifting cars, Shadow Blades, and police men into the air.  One by one, people were tossed into the air.  When the wind and dust finally cleared, everyone was gone except for a lone figure dressed in grey armor.

"We're done here, lets move on."

"Right."

The two coninue down the street, causing more chaos and destruction.

KingSpider

• View Profile
    • http://s7.invisionfree.com/Evil_Trinity/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 03:13:43 pm »
I'd like to join as Bass....I don't think explanation and all that mumbo jumbo is necessary.

Alliance:At times Wily, at others himself.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/kingspider/kssigthingyomfg3gq.png[/img]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 08:38:56 am »
The Badass bioroid is here!

Name:Byte Man

Height: 5'8"

Alliance:  Self (good)

Appearance: Similar to Proto Man, but his coloring is Blue and Grey, as opposed to the red, and his Bandana is red, Shield matches.  Is also taller.

Creator:  Dr. Cossak

The latest and greatest creation of Dr. Cossak, Byte Man was designed to emulate Proto Man in almost every way, with new robotic enhancements added in for maximum butt-whup.  He was originally intended to be a prototype for a new line of Robo-Police, but a cloning accident rendered him instead as a "Bioroid", or a type of living machine.  Dr. Cossak was quick to realize the implications of this, and taught his new "son" the ways of right and wrong.  He is still considered one of the family, but has gone off to do his own thing, and has sworn to bring Wily to justice alongside his "cousins", Mega Man and Proto Man.

Primary Weapon: Byte Buster.  This is similar to Mega Man and Proto Man's Charge Cannons, except it is slightly more powerful, and can charge one level higher.

Secondary Weapon: Byte Shield.  Identical to Proto Man's shield in that it can deflect any energy attack, including Robot Master Weapons, the similarities end there.  Hidden inside the shield's rim sit triranium blades that are 3" in length, and are laser sharpened to a point where the edges are no thicker than a molecule.  This allows them to slice through any opponent, however, since it is a rather unwieldly weapon, it is usually used as a last resort.

Special Abilities: Enhanced Teleportation: 'Nuff said.
Weapons Copy: If you don't know this, you need to leave the internet and never return.
Enhanced Slide
Dash Charge
Bio-cybernetic transmutation: This unique ability was another by-product of the cloning accident.  Byte Man can, at will, transform into a human and back to a bioroid at will.  In human mode, he looks almost identical to bioroid form.  The call for both is Byte Man, Maximize!

Animal Companions: None on his own, however, Mega Man often allow him the uses of their robo-pets.  The pet of Byte's choice is Tango the Cat.

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 09:01:44 am »
CJMErl: Stupid question: Who chooses when our characters make an appearance?
URL=http://s15.invisionfree.com/CJF_Network][/URL]

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 09:09:27 am »
[It doesn't matter really.  The point of this game is to continue the the story, but through your own character's perspective.  Sort of a Terintino kinda thing.  I already posted what my Character is doing at the moment, I could continue my side of the story, but I'd rather give other people a turn.]

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 09:22:28 am »
*Suddenly, Rotaryman and Shadowman see a lone figure standing in the road in front of them, blocking their path.  It's arms are folded, and a blue shield is strapped to it's back.

Rotaryman:"What the fugg is that thing?"

Shadowman: "Who cares, let's trash it!"

Shadowman unleashes a fury of ShadowBlades, but all are expertly dodged Matrix-style, and the figure returns to it's former position.  To their amazement, he speaks:

"Nice try, man."

They recognize the voice.  Byte Man.  The former master of the Nuclear Cowbell has arrived.  Rotary man tries to connect, but Byte Man disappears.  As they walk closer, they see a cylindrical object, with a small note that reads "So long, suckers!"

Fearing for their lives, they dash away and hide behind a dumpster, but after a couple of minutes, nothing happens.  Rotaryman decides to investigate.

"It's just a batchin' dud!"

Then comes the explosion.

Shadowman watches in horror, then realizes that it wasn't enough to kill him.  But it was enough to irritate the both of them.  Shadowman looks around wondering where Byte Man went to, hoping to get a chance to even the score.  Byte Man 1, Bad bots 0.*

NeoCalculus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 09:44:54 am »
Rotaryman stands, stunned for a moment, then whipes the ash from his face.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

There is a high pitch buzzing noise in the ears of Shadowman and Rotaryman as a sudden urgent message is sent to them by their commanding officer, Bass.

"*kssssssssh*..at the devil are you....*kssssh*...morons..*kssssh*....Get back to base at once!  You've completed the....*kssssssssh*....now quite fooling around!  They are setting up some sort...*ksssh*...ort of jamming field around the city.  Return to base imme...*ksssssssssssssssssh*"

The transmission ended.  The two wilybots look at each other for a moment, then nod their heads in unison.  They needed to get back to base before they ran into anymore interference.  With a new fire inside of them, the two ran through the streets at breakneck speeds, trying to find their way out of town and back to Skull Castle.