Author Topic: XBOX 360 is destined to phail.  (Read 41691 times)

Byte Man Zero

• Iron Byte
    • View Profile
XBOX 360 is destined to phail.
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2005, 01:26:56 pm »
Quote from: "neothe0ne"
I think the point of the comparisons is that the Xbox 360 will fail, like the Dreamcast "failed."  It's quite obvious that the 360 will fail for an entirely different reason than the Dreamcast.  Dreamcast had good games; Xbox 360 doesn't.  And that's all, folks.

Quoted for infinite truth.

Neo wins.

FlameofDoubt

• View Profile
XBOX 360 is destined to phail.
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2005, 02:49:01 pm »
I still have my dream cast, sure the graphics are rubbish compared to gamecube or xbox but the games were and are always fun, and i can pick it up at any time and play a great game. I still go back and play stuff like Sonic Adventure, Hydro Thunder, Millenium Soldier Expendable, Chu Chu Rocket, Space Channel 5, Rayman 2, and Toy Commander. Admittedly i don't play it that much but i always know i can play it and enjoy it.

On the point of the Xbox 360, the more i hear about it, the worse it seems. I've heard several people who have apparantly tried a prelaunch in-store console say that the graphics are no better than the original xbox, and that the gameplay is not that good, which is, as far as i know, very unexpected. Plus i see PS3 as not being nearly as good graphically as it claims, it's pulled the CGI-as-good-as-ingame stunt before, and with revolution being better than gamecube but not by that much, it seems teh next gen will, ironically, have to rely more on gameplay and games as opposed to the graphics previously raved about.